Just ordered QK

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by satyr_returns, Jun 27, 2018.

1. satyr_returns

satyr_returns Active member

IT Manager
    Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    10:26 PM
    Thanks to all who contributed to the various threads about sizing. It took a while to settle on what I think are the right measurements. I did use the sizing rings.

MatureMetal was very good and very patient about explaining all the options, and I feel pretty comfortable with the numbers I just sent in on my order. I chose the ring diameter where it was tricky wiggle the head through but comfortably snug around my shaft; and I chose the base ring where it was a tiny struggle to get everything through but didn't feel too tight, and where I could still slip a finger in.

The only measurement that was surprising to me was the length. I have measured very consistently at 3-3.25". On a rare occasion, very rare, I have seen it at 2.75". But Mature Metal said that 3" was longer than ordinary.

It's surprising because I am not big. I am a satisfactory length (average), and a very slender girth (between 1" and 1.25" diameter) when erect. But when flaccid, I guess I don't shrink as much as one would expect?

So I took the advice of the "smallest length" of 2.75" and subtracted the 1/4" for my measurement.

Now the waiting for 6-8 weeks and we'll see how I did.

Hollywoodhills likes this.
  2. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    10:26 PM
    Sounds like you have done your homework and everything should be ok. :) I do not think tube length will be a problem. I am normal size .....but a grower and when flacid fit very easily into a small cage. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice