Just ordered a new Ms. Lori

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by gnb69, Jul 24, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. gnb69

gnb69 Seeking Mistress/Keyholder

Canberra, Australia
    Local Time:
    8:44 PM
    Well like the title says, after thinking about it for a while now, i have finally taken the plunge and ordered myself a new chastity device from Ms. Lori. As i am not currently pierced i have gone with one of Ms. Lori's 2B models, which for those of you who would like to see can be found on Her site http://www.chastityt...itydevices.html. While i am not currently pierced, it is something i have been thinking about on and off for some time now too. i'm currently without a Mistress or Keyholder, but i'm pretty sure that if i am ever lucky enough to find a Mistress or Keyholder in my local area that was insistent on me getting myself pierced in order to make my chastiy more secure, or for any other reason She may see fit for me, i am fairly certain that with the right encouragement or insistence i would do as instructed and also go and get pierced.
    i'm currently secured in a CB6000s, and am slowly working my way up to longer periods of lock up. i have gotten all the practicalities of wearing the CB6000s out of the way so it is getting easier and easier to make my lock ups longer, with the exception of craving that release of course. Yes i could just take it off, but as i am now sure this is something i want to pursue further, i want to get all the breaking in and the like out of the way so that a Mistress or Keyholder does not have to go through as much of a hassle. Ordering the Lori was because i wanted a more secure device for myself that can be worn easier for longer periods due to what i understand to be the fact that metal devices are much easier to keep clean without having to remove, but more because i wanted a more secure device. i have discovered that with the CB6000s i can still manage to pull myself out of the tube, however because of the ring and spacer combo the cage remains attached to my balls.
    i'm hoping that by making some adjustments to the sizes of my new Ms. Loris, and combined with the spikes on the inside of the tube, my pull out problem will be sorted. Again i suppose this could be another reason to opt for a piercing. If i do go down that road i would be more than happy to place another order with Ms. Lori as i found her a pleasure to deal with. i did have several questions to ask Ms. Lori, and She was always very quick to respond to answer my questions and provide advice. i am now very nervous and hoping that i have carefully made all the right measurements and gotten everything right so i can smoothly transition over to my new Ms. Lori.
    i did also consider a full steel belt style, but have decided that due to the fact that i'm very active with cycling and other sports it would just not be practical at the moment. i may consider ordering one some time in the near future to maybe use on and off, changing back to the Lori for sporting activities, but i think at the moment it would just be too tempting for me to get up to mischief when changing between belts on my own, but under some strict supervision this could be taken out of the equation.
    i do one day hope to get locked into a full steel belt for lengthy multiple month long periods, and i hope it is something i can work up to one day. For now i am going to focus myself on working on extending my lock ups, with my aim once my Ms. Lori arrives, is to after a hopefully brief break in period, go for 3 months at first, followed by 4.5 to 6, and then hopefully have the strength to make a full year. Who knows what the future will really hold, but after reading many resources both here and elsewhere, in particular Sarah Jameson's insights, if i ever find the right person, permanent lock up and denial is something i would definitely be willing to discuss, explore and take the time to very seriously consider...... that is for another time.
    i apologise for the lengthy rant, but i was good to get it out there, and especially here where i am sure many people will understand and may have even been through or had similar thoughts or experience. Now the waiting for my new Ms. Lori begins.

kkeeiitthh likes this.
  2. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    6:44 AM
    Good for u , i hate waiting .it will b worth it

3. Sir in chastity

Sir in chastity Junior Member

Local Time:
    First - congrats on ordering a Lori. I have dealt with a number of kink vendors, been one myself prior to owning a venue and producing events. She is in my opinion, at the tops for customer service. Yes, it takes a long time to get her devices, they are in my opinion, some of the finest made chastity devices on the planet.

You'll find almost as many opinions on security of the device as there are people, I still feel that nothing is as secure as adding a piercing. Add one to a full belt and you are screwed! Well, not, in that case as getting out will be extremely hard without a key. I personally enjoy my PA, and when I do wear my Lori #7, I no there is no easy way out unless the key is used. Like ANY device, you can remove it without the key but the key holder will know.

Having broken a number of plastic cages I went the steel route, knew very well I could pull out of any captive ball device with patience and lube, enjoy myself and get back in undetected. I never would, that would be a major loss of my own honor. For me the problem is I know I could thwart anything not using a piercing other than a full belt and I am way too active to play with a full belt. For the same reasons I keep my slave in steel. It's much less forgiving and you just know getting out is not really an option. You look down and see the pin locked through your skin. You're done, not even a shot at pulling out and cheating, you know that you are at the mercy of the key holder. You have either given over power or proved your commitment, perhaps both. My slave knows my commitment to her for when I lock and give her the key, she looks at me and smiles, she will release me as agreed or when it is a command, but she knows that my interest and focus is her.

Go for the piercing and let it heal.

4. kkeeiitthh

kkeeiitthh Long term member

Healthcare
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    If I may ask which device?

5. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    6:44 PM
    Hey there....

Be prepared for a long wait I'm afraid....

Ms. Lori lost one of her fabricators and now only Paulie is making the devices.

Wait time is around six months....

That's plenty long enough to get pierced and have it heal enough to use with a device! And Ms. Lori will always change your design to accommodate! :D

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

6. kkeeiitthh

kkeeiitthh Long term member

Healthcare
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Wonderful, can't wait to hear about it. Any idea when you'll get it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice