Just got my new CK

Discussion in 'Cherry Keeper' started by Stephplayswithyou, Jun 2, 2022.

1. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    4:52 PM
    I just got my new Cherry Keeper and of course couldn't wait to try it on. I bought a few rings as I was going from a HT to this and wasn't sure about the rings. Which I'm glad I did as I needed (and still might) a smaller ring than I thought. I also bought the Small Wide and Short Wide cages. I like the short cage a little better but as a grower, I have the skin squished a bit between the cage and ring. Plus, I do think I need to try to find a ring that angles back a bit to increase the ball gap a bit.

My question for those with more experience. With the textured surface, is that something I'll adapt to or should I sand it? I like that it does provide some "grip" shall we say, but also finding it a bit rough at the moment. I've only been wearing it for an hour or two so far. Any advice is greatly appreciated but I will say, I definitely like the cage better so far. I definitely see me working over time to hone in on the right ring plus comfortably wearing the short wide cage. Right now, my issue is the burning/uncomfortableness of the ring itself on the scrotum. It's a 48mm x 45mm Wide Oval Ergonomic ring. Perhaps Flat is better? or Double Ring? So many questions and I find the site a bit challenging to hone in on the ring sizes.

JosieLynn Jewell and Lazlo Toth like this.
  2. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    3:52 PM
    In my experience, the texture remains somewhat with the sanding. You reduce it, but never fully eliminate it. Thus, I certainly recommend smoothing EVERY surface. Depending on color, you may notice that change a bit.

3. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I got mine sanded to a practical optimum. That is, further sanding would not likely make it any smoother. Yet, the texture still gives a nice grip.

I like to shove the loose skin forward as if I were uncircumcised. To do this I use a q tip. It takes a little patience so take your time. For me, I get all the skin pushed around my glans leaving only the pee hole exposed......Just right for me. No bunching. Can still keep fairly clean while urinating.

And regardless, I still remove and clean every couple of days.

4. Stephplayswithyou

Local Time:

Thanks for that information. Yeah, I think I will get some finer sand paper and work the ring over a bit. I am happy with the cage part though and pretty sure the Short cage is what I'll end up in, tried both, the Small I think I'll retract from and leave a bit of room, not sure I want that. I also think I need to find a ring that tilts back slightly to increase my ball gap a bit, but that makes the side narrower doesn't it?

5. Stephplayswithyou

Local Time:
    @Lazlo Toth , so just completed a 48hr stint locked up, and doing a check of things. Did your method to use the extra skin pulled forward towards the head, which I liked and all is good. Thanks for that suggestion.

Took it off for a check/cleaning and of course, given there's bars, there are impressions which mostly went away. Just on section still seems to have red marks, still a little protruded out but not as bad as initially, it's sideways across the top in a section between where the top of the cage and ring would be. I can best describe it as swollen, decently at first and now has went down with 2 red marks going across the width on the top of my cock. Is that normal for at first while the body adjusts? Doesn't hurt/I'm not in pain, just curious as to your experience and if had or have a similar situation. My KH would be very concerned I'm sure if she saw it because of an internal fear I'm going to "hurt" myself by being in chastity. Trying to do a sanity check here vs. showing her at the moment as I do not want her to freak out. Thanks in advance for any thoughts about it.

6. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    After a couple days I will get that sort of grill shaped puffiness that you describe. But it VERY quickly goes away after being out of the device. IF you and I are talking about the same thing, I would not worry. I think as long as no skin protrudes a LOT from the cage.....Just sort of swells up inside of it....there should be no concern.

At the beginning I recommend only wearing for a couple days at a time. The reason is that you can get a feel for the installation. Sometimes I install things perfectly. Sometimes I bunch things up and never can get it right. Do NOT struggle. If it isn't seeming to work, just slip the cage off and try again. When you can do a nice clean installation with no bunched skin.....you can wear for a very long time.

JosieLynn Jewell likes this.
  7. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    6:52 PM
    You're a gem Lazlo, your advice and helpfulness is always wonderful!

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  8. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:52 PM
    What ring size were you using for the HT, and which is best for the CK?

9. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Thank you JosieLynn! I love your products and the excellent thinking that has gone behind them. You've designed a device that works well with the material/medium of 3D printed plastic. You did not just try to copy something else in a 3D printed version--which others have tried. I love good design. Both your concepts and executions have been excellent!

I can't emphasize enough to others that the initial "install" is crucial to a nice session of locking--be it 24 hours or 24 days. There's a combination of technique and art behind getting it just right. When I nail it perfectly, I literally don't want to remove my device. A fine line exists between patience and stubbornness.

Heck, at this point I even use a hybrid ring-lube strategy. I put a touch of vitamin E oil near the top of the ring around the locking area (say, the 11:00 and 1:00 position) and a water-based lube around the 1:00 to 11:00 area.

10. Stephplayswithyou

Local Time:
    I was using the largest it came with, ~50mm, I could get the 45mm on but once I had to slip the cage on, it was extremely tight. So, 45mm perhaps is the right combo, just wasn't right at that time in the HT. Since ordering the Wide version of the CK cage, it fits me better overall. I can actually align things well, holds in place better and doesn't require the stocking method. So for now, I'm trying to work on getting that optimal fit with the CK ring. I'll get there as I agree with @Lazlo Toth , once there, really won't "feel it" and just becomes part of you. Can't wait to get to that point.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice