Just a question

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Wischastity, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Wischastity

Wischastity Active member

Local Time:
    10:34 PM
    So i have a custom chastity cage and eveeytime i put it on i am good but afyer just a day or two i get swellong behind the head and it gets really ichy there so i have to take off to heal up. Any advice would be great. Was also wondering if anyone has some sort of strap or something they use to hold the cage tight at night. Mine fits great during the day but really pulls at night when i get an erection.

2. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    11:34 PM
    when you say itchy and swelling, do you mean underneath? That's a sign of moisture buildup and/or urine being trapped in there. Extra attention to improving hygiene while locked will help with that. You can also use an anti-fungal cream there before it gets started and re-apply daily. I don't know if the cream helps, but it definitely means you're cleaning and paying attention to the area.

3. Wischastity

Wischastity Active member

Local Time:
    10:34 PM
    It is on the side of the shaft mostly where the swelling is and it is after just a day or less of wearing so not sure about the cleaning being a part of it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice