Just a hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CuriousDUD, Aug 9, 2011.

1. CuriousDUD

CuriousDUD New member

Local Time:
    6:45 AM
    My Wife and I are new to male chastity. We are not really into the dom sub thing, she just wishes to control my release and orgasms. As we are new, we know very little and any advice would be appreciated.

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    12:45 PM
    Best advice is dont rush things, research a device that will suit your needs and then take your time with it. You do not need to spend a fortune to get going in this and most people start with an inexpensive item and check that they actually do enjoy all chastity control has to offer. Why rush out and but something really flashy and expensive only to see it sitting in a cupboard drawer a few weeks later on. :) :) good luck

3. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:45 PM
    Hello CuriousDUD and welcome to the Mansion. Even though chastity and Dom/sub relationships very often go together, both kinks can exist completely independent from each other [​IMG] ...
    As for your request for advices, it is hard to know where to begin. I'd suggest you tell us your questions so we can help you with your way into chastity.

Stroppy is right on the one hand - don't rush into buying expensive devices before you both know whether chastity is the right thing for you at all. On the other hand before careful before buying cheap crap that doesn't work and only spoils the sensations of chastity. When you are going to get a device for you so ust ask here in the forum. We've got members for any device that's on the market.

Katrin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice