Just a guy or am I

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Just a guy, Jun 27, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Just a guy

Just a guy Active member

Carpenter
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    10:51 PM
    Well of course the small cage gave me a sore spot again so was back out of cage for about 2 weeks. Now back in big cage. She will be ordering a new one for me in a few weeks. She likes the small one but don’t want me getting sore. So time to save up the money. Already went throw 6 different cages. Hopefully can finally find one that works. Plus got some numbing spray and she says will use sleeve again on her on Monday for the holiday. The wipes I found helped for just a little so hope the spray helps a lot. We will see. I’m a little horny hear and there when cage is off for the two weeks. But as soon as I put it back on and she locks it boom I’m horny as hell. She wants the new cage most cause she can see the out line of the bigger cage. So looking for smaller one. Yes I know the smaller the better I’m pathetic. I have to keep telling her that she’s in control and what ever she says goes. I do what she wants me to. All she has to do is tell me or around kids is text it to me. Plus I respond with yes mistress what ever you want. Sorry it’s been awhile but really busy look forward to comments if any. Ty

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice