Journey so far

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Ernie194848, Oct 13, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Ernie194848

Ernie194848 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    5:17 PM
    Hi there,
    I joined this community back in May. I had got interested in male chastity while my wife was away. I decided to buy a device to see if wearing one was feasible and unobtrusive. I got lucky and after buying 2 of the same type, different sizes, found one I wore successfully for 3 weeks. My device has a hinged ring as I had previously had a hydrocele and was worried a solid ring may leave me trapped if it re-occurred.

My wife came back and I eventually plucked up courage to broach the subject. It went better than expected. She said chastity devices sounded like something from the middle ages, but she did agree that she wanted control of our sex life.
    After discussing it for a while, she agreed to be my keyholder. It was going to be a low key affair however, no regular teasing, just me locked up until she was ready for sex. I accepted this.

At this point, I decided to try a smaller ring with my device and handed over the keys. This was now late July, and it was a mistake. After a couple of days, things got very uncomfortable. I was allowed to remove the device weekly to clean and shave and when I did that my penis was red raw underneath and there was a scab as though the chafing had drawn blood. I had no option but to leave the device off for a while and allow things to heal - this was acceptable.

By mid August, it was OK to try again. I went back to the 50mm ring and things have been OK although the hinge does cause some discomfort and has to be taped. After a while I decided a solid ring would be OK. As I can take the device off weekly to clean and shave, if there are any signs of the hydrocele returning, I can switch back to the hinged ring. So I am now wearing a solid ringed device.

My wife does not want to see the device. I have to fit it and hand over the key.

So as you can see, she is a reluctant keyholder, but is going along with it for the control it gives her. Since the beginning of September, she had had both keys hidden away.

She has released me for sex twice and my impression is that she does seem to enjoy it more (she has confirmed this and that she enjoys having the control). My only regret is that she won't wear the key, which would be a turn on for me.

So I am in chastity and have handed over control of my sex life. I'm hoping that as time passes, my wife will perhaps wear the key and maybe be the one to lock/unlock the device. In the meantime I have to accept that this is going to be her terms and it may be that having the control she currently has i all she wants.

Ernie

Ormaz likes this.
  2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    hello @Ernie194848 and welcome to here and i hope you like it here as well.

MissyB likes this.
  3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    12:17 PM
    I think her reaction is normal. It is a big adjustment. The fact that she wants to try is a very good sign. I think you two can make it work. Good luck and enjoy.

Ormaz likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Good luck on your journey! And you made the right decision! Those hinged rings cause me nothing but problems to, a solid ring is by far the most comfortable there is!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice