Jailbird, the first 56 hours in review...

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Its_Nvr_Enuf, May 1, 2014.

1. Its_Nvr_Enuf

Its_Nvr_Enuf PA locked as of 1-3-16

Southern California
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:23 PM
    Okay so I've been Locked inside of a Mature Metal Jailbird for the last 56 hours straight.

I purchased the device used here on Chastity Mansion from another member. The size is..

Base ring 2" diameter
    Cage ring 1-7/16"
    Cage length 3.5"
    Security screw security option

In addition to the security screw, I am locked to the Jailbird through my PA piercing using the "captive" ring that was re-installed by the piercer.

First off I wish we could have purchased new but with proper cleaning, no big deal. Maybe someday.

Quality us ASTOUNDING!! "Work of art" comes to mind, then followed by "piece of jewelry". If I could walk around naked to show it off I think I would!!

Now I came from the world of "the curve" and first impression of the Jailbird in comparison? There is no comparison. The dimensions on the inside of both devices are the same except that tube on the Jailbird is 1/2" shorter. This was PERFECT knowing tat was ideal with a PA piercing. The ring we were using on the Curve was the 2" as well. The BIG difference in comparison are the outside dimensions. I couldn't sleep on my stomach with the curve without kicking up a knee because of its bulk. In the Jailbird, it's like I'm not wearing chastity at all. That's no joke!! Morning "wood" hasn't been an issue either. There is some "expansion" but nothing that causes discomfort or a side ache. How did Mature Metal do that??

The only real discomfort I have had is from the ring while working and from the PA getting pinched against the jailbird itself. I may just need a larger ring, not sure yet because my nuts aren't purple either ;) I'm thinking they are still just trying to adjust to the situation (100psi). The PA was an issue wearing briefs at work because of the constant support on the "tip" causing some involuntary pinching of the skin between device & PA. So today I wore boxers and was on feet working hard all day. The extra support for the device was missed causing the ring to rub the inside of both legs. After 4 hours I was getting used to it and could feel the "dingle, dangle" of the PA ring. So I think ore if an oval shaped ring may be more in order for my active job.

So really all the downside (if you can call it that) is directly related to a possible undersized ring and the PA itself.

Without that which really is unrelated to the Jailbird itself, it's a 10+ device.

Oh how can I forget cleaning?? A DREAM!! Easy as can be, super fast drying and then applying Pur. All parts are easily accessible.

With the PA, I give it a 9 but it isn't actually designed for that. That an "ad on" we did. But was absolutely necessary in our case. Personally, for this to work, I cannot be able to get out on my own. I'm basically locked by two people, the piercer & my wife, LoL!!

By the way, the piercer LOVED the device saying it looked "hot". Then, my wife agreed with a big smile on her face both staring after the "installation". I guess that may have stroked the ego a bit but that's good because nothing else is getting stroked anytime soon. LoL!

Ahem, if you all don't mind me saying so....

Jailbird=9 out if 1.

A "PA" option wold make it a 10 if available locking you inside the device.

-I

Sunny likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice