Jailbird Sizing

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Dave S87, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Dave S87

Dave S87 New member

Local Time:
    6:57 PM
    Hi all, new to the chastity scene, I’ve recently dabbled with a cheap ‘lock the cock - eyes on her prize’ device but want something better fitting, I think I’m decided on the jail bird, but I have a query on sizing.

I’ve got the MM sizing rings, and the advice says a snug but not tight fit on the shaft, however my tip is a bit wider than the shaft. Should I go for tip circumference or stick strictly to the shaft when measuring?

Thanks in advance!!

Raati_Sans likes this.
  2. ballsblue

ballsblue Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:57 PM
    In my experience, smaller is better.. Less room to grow makes wearing it a bit easier.. I ended up ordering my jailbird too wide and too long so had to order a new one, a bit narrower and definitely shorter.. much more comfortable now. We all seem to think we need bigger than we actually do.. If you are struggling between sizes, I would choose the smaller of the two unless that is really snug on the shaft.. Good luck..

Dave S87 likes this.
  3. Dave S87

Dave S87 New member

Local Time:
    [
    Thanks for the advice, much appreciated! The more I read the more it seems that the smaller you go the better (within reason of course). The 1 1/4 inch ring is always touching the shaft when flaccid, but certainly not uncomfortable. The 1 3/8 inch ring has a bit of space, as in when flaccid it won’t hug the shaft entirely, although it would with the head. I’m guessing the 1 1/4 inch may be the better option......

4. Raati_Sans

Raati_Sans Member

Local Time:
    I'm in the same (bulbous tip) boat and unsure whether to go with a1 1/4" or 1 1/8" shaft.

ring #1 (1 1/8") is the best fit for my shaft, however it's tight for my bell end. Ring #2 (1 1/4") is okay for my bell end though a little loose for my shaft... Hmmm

Which way are you currently siding?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice