Jailbird Rings

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by Curiouscouple81c, Aug 7, 2016.

1. Curiouscouple81c

Local Time:
    6:53 PM
    I have two rings that are too small. They were tried on, but never really used. Both are threaded for the security screw. I will take 35 dollars, shipping to the US included for each, or both for 60 if you want to try a few sizes. Both are round rings though can easily be made oval with a vice.

Sizes- 1 5/8", and 1 3/4" inches

Thanks

2. Scout69

Scout69 Member

Local Time:
    7:53 PM
    I am interested in the 1-3/4" only. Do you have a security key available for the screw?

3. Curiouscouple81c

Local Time:
    I am not including the security screws. They are available from mature metal however. These are for the rings ONLY. Thanks and sorry..

4. paddlesandcuffs

Local Time:
    8:53 PM
    Are these still available? Very interested....

5. Curiouscouple81c

Local Time:
    both are still available. Private message me if you want to purchase either/both. Thanks

6. gymgenius

gymgenius Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    1:53 AM
    I'm interested in the inch and three quarter ring if it's still for sale?

7. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    8:53 PM
    Something to think about will be if the rings match the holes in your cage. I had to send my cage in to have the holes drilled so that they matched up with the holes in the cage and even then, one was not perfect and I had to take a steel file to it. I think you may have to send the ring and cage to MM to get the screw fitted. Best to check on that because I had to send mine back and forth twice and paid the postage both ways.

Not trying to rain on anyone's parade but a quick email to MM will answer the question. Just something to consider due to what I was told by MM about needing the cage and ring to line things up since these devices are handmade and not cranked out by a machine to the same exact specifications. I still have one ring that does not line up well with the cage so I know a little about it. Food for thought. I was able to get the holes to match my cage by filing it but now I do not have a tight fit and my cage will wobble a little because the holes do not line up perfectly.

gymgenius likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice