jailbird comments

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by notyet, Aug 8, 2013.

1. notyet

notyet positively confused

chef
    Local Time:
    2:43 PM
    I am newly locked by my loving wife in a jailbird device. After giving it careful consideration and endless amounts of research we made the following conclusion; as I am a "grower" and uncut we went with a hinged ring, custom made, that is perfect in fit and a cage that is about 3/4 to 1 inch longer than I am when flaccid. I don't really understand the concept that the length should be shorter than flaccid length because (and maybe this is just me) but my penis grows and shrinks a small amount during the day without my getting aroused. If I wore a cage that fit snugly and prevented any growth at all I would spend half the day sitting or walking funny just because of temp changes in the room.
    My understanding of chastity, particularly long term, is that the male wearing the device should not be able to get erect or achieve orgasm without the keyholder's permission. My wife does not want me to have an erection or orgasm ever again without her allowing it. I don't see the point of wearing a device that will be distracting constanly. The ring at the base is the important bit that should be snug enough to prevent movement and thus chaffing. I personally think that wearing a device that doesn't allow any growth at all is setting ones self up for extreme discomfort. I would think that making the commitment to allow another person to permanently control your sexual release is hard enough (no pun intended) without adding issues like nocturnal swelling and length change due to temp and environment.

kkeeiitthh likes this.
  2. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    11:43 AM
    Of course you are entitled to your opinion and I would never deny you that. I have been in a jailbird pretty much 24/7 since the end of April. It is snug and prevents erections. It is totally comfortable and I have not experienced any soreness, chafing, or pinching. I have a snugly fitting oval base ring. I am also a grower. Prior to wearing the jailbird, I wore a CB6000. The device was too long, had the hinged ring, and despite trying a very large number of combinations of pin sizes, spacer sizes, and ring sizes, the device was never comfortable and I could never wear it for more than 3 days. Hygiene was also an issue. Hinged rings result in pinching. A too long cage is uncomfortable, causing friction. By allowing erections to take place the CB6000 device results in nighttime erections that pull on the scrotum causing great discomfort and interfere with sleep. This is why a snug fitting device that prevents erections is much more comfortable. This also explains why so many CB users who are growers prefer the CB6000s, which gives a snug fit. In sum, I pretty much totally disagree with everything that you've stated. Since you apparently haven't yet worn the device long term, i would further suggest that you don't have a clue as to what you are talking about! If you research the experience most jailbird users have had who wear their device long term, the overwhelming majority of their posts agree with my assessment.

kkeeiitthh, locked4her55 and Billus like this.
  3. notyet

chef
    Local Time:
    my assessment is that a great deal of what goes on between two consenting adults is real, most of what I have seen on websites is, no offence, fiction.

4. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    7:43 PM
    I agree with Urlcatcher. There's simply no basis for assuming that a device that prevents growth is somehow uncomfortable or distracting. Sometimes I'm aware of the cage, sometimes not. I've been locked in a JB 24/7 since the first week of December. It's a solid ring, and the cage is usually 1/8th to 1/4" longer than my normal flaccid state. Usually it's even less, so I simply don't have room to grow. When an erection is attempted, it's not uncomfortable in any way. In fact, it's often the reverse - I feel like I'm being tightly held. Maybe that's uncomfortable to you, but as noted, that's not the experience of the overwhelming majority of men who post here. If your wife doesn't want you to have erections, why should you be wearing a cage with an inch of empty space in it?

locked4her55 likes this.
  5. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    notyet...Do you consider the sizing guidance offered by MatureMetal "fiction"? They strongly recommend sizing their devices for a snug fit and that recommendation is based on a wealth of experience in hearing what works best for their customers. William at MM in fact is in chastity and wears a snug fitting MM device. There are posts pertaining to what MatureMetal users regret about their purchase. The majority of these posts state that they regretted going too long on their cage. A frequent modification that users request for their cage is having it shortened. Frequently when MM devices are put up for sale, the reason offered is that they purchased too long of a cage and they intend to purchase a shorter cage. As far as "fiction" goes, you haven't provided any evidence that you've purchased a jailbird. Your statement that you purchased a custom made hinge ring to go with the device sounds like fiction. How about showing a pic of you in the device? You could do so anonymously without your face showing. If your post was in fact credible, readers would be interested in seeing a custom made hinge ring configured with a jailbird cage. I won't hold my breath waiting to see the pic. Your post totally lacks any evidence of credibility. In particular your statement that you've done "endless amounts of research" totally lacks credibility. Further, your post simply doesn't make sense as Billus has pointed out in the final sentence of his posting.

locked4her55 likes this.
  6. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    It just sounds to me like someone who's completely miscalculated the fit of a device (if the base ring does not move at all, that's what can cause chafing. A slight bit of movement allows it to twist and turn with the wearer, or lets the skin move back and forth underneath). And since they're having trouble due to the mistakes in sizing, they're blaming the process instead of their own errors in judgement. Any claim to the contrary is obviously "fiction".

Sorry, that simply doesn't wash. You are free to have whatever opinion you want, but if you're going to claim that other members of this forum are lying, then you're going to need to back that up with some sort of evidence; otherwise keep your mistaken beliefs to yourself.

locked4her55 likes this.
  7. notyet

chef
    Local Time:
    nevermind forget I said anything

8. Disposable Hero

Norway
    Local Time:
    8:43 PM
    Just a quick personal anecdote to the contrary of what you've experienced.

I tried the CB6K, and if fit snugly for me. Perhaps too snugly, the cage was short enough that my flaccid penis was compressed. The cage did not prevent growth at all. What it did, was push the ring down my shaft and scrotum, to where my budding boner would actually be ripping my balls from my body.

So, not everyone works the same way. :)

9. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    A cage should not "compress" a flaccid penis at all. It should be free to remain in its flaccid state. Also, it sounds like the base ring was too loose. If you have a properly sized ring and cage, what you've described shouldn't happen. At any rate, if your erection was actually capable of "ripping" your balls from your body, it would probably shatter the plastic base ring along the way. Explosively.

10. Disposable Hero

Norway
    Local Time:
    8:43 PM
    Well, like I said: the cage may have been too snug, and that's what caused the excessive pulling. With regards to ring size, I'm using the smallest one I can safely wear without any circulation or swelling issues.

And of course, I didn't mean literally ripping my balls from my body. :D But they were being pulled quite a bit.

11. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Silly males, arguing again !!!!!!!

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  12. Alan Dentry

Alan Dentry Ye olde mouldy CB6000

England
    Local Time:
    Yup... we've got so many variations. My CB6 is (imho) unhygenic, uncomfortable and unsightly. The ball-ripping experience? Had that, and it's not fun, but for what it's worth, here is my analysis: I found it was down to having too small a base ring. The blood vessel is constricted and builds up pressure behind the ring and thus the ring gets pushed down and not so gently mashes the crown jewels. Worse, as the pressure builds, the base ring acts like a cock-ring which exacerbates the size and persistence of the erection. So having upgraded to the 2" ring I don't get nearly as many disturbances whilst sleeping and that has to be a good thing. What is the point of sacrificing valuable sleep? Chastity is about limiting access to our long suffering members, not trying induce sleep deprivation psychosis.

Having used a CB6k I had a reasonable idea of the best size for a base ring when it came to ordering a serious bit of kit from MM, who btw, will flog you some over-priced but very useful plastic sizing rings to help you understand and refine the sizing of something as squishy as a dick and balls.

13. lyberg

lyberg Active member

Finland, Uusimaa
    Local Time:
    9:43 PM
    Have to agree with Alan. i've changed to a smaller base ring of 1 7/8" on cb6k and i've woke up 3-4 times a night with pressuring pain as device is pushing down to balls. Have to rise up and go and try to pee for it to ease. Didn't have same problem with 2" ring. As I have already ordered JB with 1 7/8" ring, I just might need to upgrade to bigger later, if the problem continues with oval steel ring.

But I'm guessing that part of the pain comes because the closed tube (slightly too long) and shape of the base ring of cb6k. As well as the fact it is plastic.

14. bobbyq

bobbyq Junior Member

Local Time:
    Just received my Jailbird yesterday.. It fits like a glove..The first one I ordered was too big,(diameter).
    I went with a 1 1/8' diameter this time and it touchs on all sides of my penis..What a sensational feeling all the time. The length is 1 7/8'..Great fit.
    Thank you Mistress Mature Metal.
    Great customer service

15. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    12:43 PM
    Glad you are pleased :)
    Please do not hesitate to email with any questions you have.
    ENJOY
    M MM

16. laferrij

laferrij Mistress' symbol

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    Out of curiosity Mistress has MM ever made a custom base ring that is hinged? If so can You provide some details.
    Thank You Mistress.

17. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    12:43 PM
    Hi,
    sorry, we have not made a hinged ring.
    M MM

18. laferrij

laferrij Mistress' symbol

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    Thank you Mistress for clearing that up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice