JAIL BIRD ORDERED!!

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by submissiveproud, Feb 11, 2014.

1. submissiveproud

Local Time:
    2:45 AM
    I'm very excited (and slightly nervous to be honest)! My Wife also very happy. Tempted to pay extra to have it expedited but she decided to wait and be patient. It should be here right around my birthday. So I have already know what my gift will be.
    We decided to pass on the anti-pullout pins. I'm fine with that as I have no interest in cheating on my chastity and lying to my Wife. Security is important but it starts with individual wearing the device. Did opt for the security screw though as we both liked the idea of not using a traditional padlock and making sure the device is as concealed as possible. Inverted front bars requested. I am cut, but have extra skin towards the top of the shaft when flaccid. So just being cautious I guess.
    Pretty positive on my measurements. I did ask Mature Metal as few questions. They were always quick and provided feedback to help make sure my measurements were best as possible (THANK YOU!!).
    Oval. Almost went with the 2" ring but it was just too tight. 2 1/8" fit well, still snug. Just got one finger on top between sizing ring and skin, to the first knuckle. Considered 2 1/16" but was informed that they can't adjust the ring if ordered at that diameter. Think the oval ring will make it perfect. 1 1/2" cage diameter should be spot on. 2 1/4" cage length. Length was the trickiest measurement. Usually when I reached my typical flaccid length, by the time I got a ruler to measure and ready, I had grown a little. Never took a measurement under 2 1/2". So if I have a concern on my order, cage length would be it. Although still confident I ordered right.

2. locked120

locked120 manToy

Musician
    Local Time:
    1:45 AM
    It will be all good ... :)
    Love mine and can't say enough good things about William at MM
    As a side note it is soooooo nice to know nothing is likelyto break..
    After years in a cbk I realize that was always in the back of my mind .. Will I get a "break" today ... Now I know I won't ...lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice