I've been ordered to buy a cage

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by GoodBoyID, Dec 23, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. GoodBoyID

GoodBoyID Lady E's sub & servant

Biology undergraduate B.Sc. Student
    Israel
    Local Time:
    7:27 AM
    Oh god now I feel stupid... thanks mate!

2. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    6:27 AM
    OK, look and search in the Chastity Devices section or have a look at e.g. http://malechastitynow.com/measuring.html

3. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    2:27 PM
    Just be aware that the string around the balls method of measuring for the ring often over-estimates the ring size. I measured 58mm, purchased a 57mm which was way to big, got a much more suitable 52mm and still have an occasionally escaping right ball (ring size may still be slightly too bit and/or ball gap needs to be smaller).

4. Robbie8388

Robbie8388 Active member

Local Time:
    12:27 AM
    I had been in submission training for a week when my mistress informed me it was time to get a chastity cage. Rather than order one she took me to a high end sex store to choose one. When we got there she attached a leash to my collar. This was the first time I'd been in public on a leash. I'd been out with her with just the collar on and if one looked it it it was obvious I was a submissive because its locked with a small padlock. Anyway she led me in and I learned she knew the owner. She told her hat we were there to pick out a cock cage. She informed her that I'd be wearing it with both panties and diapers and plastic panties. They discussed the relative merits of a silicone or metal device and my mistress decided I'd be in steel. We were shown several steel devices. I was told to choose one. I picked a metal device but my mistress rejected the choice and said it had to be one that could be worn with a leash. She the owner shows us a similar cage but with a small ring at the top. She bought it for me. The owner told us that after I had worn it for two or three days if it wasn't working out she could exchange it for one that was just right. I've been wearing the steel cage now for close to a month. It took a bit to get used to it especially when I started wearing it at night. I have to wear it with panties which keeps the lock from clicking on the metal. On the nights I get my maintenance spanking I have to wear a diaper with very snug plastic panties. One tip any mistress should know is this: if you are going to put the cage on our sub have him put the cock ring on himself. Then use some regular lube on his cock. It will get a little hard and as soon as it does slide the cage on. Its much easier than trying to get a dry cock into the cage. Also, I am always shaved which makes getting on it much easier.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice