I've Become the Wife

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Halm, Mar 28, 2016.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Halm

Halm Active member

IT professional
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    2:26 PM
    So out of the blue on Sunday, day three of a four day weekend for Easter, my wife says, "let's do it."
    "Do What?" I asked
    "I think you were right, nothing in this life is ever guaranteed and we are on this planet for a short amount of time, so let's make you my P.A. I mean what you talked about before, I see that you want it. I understand that it's right for you. Being in a Female Led Relationship is real, you want it, you're ready and so am I. I've just signed the contract for my new job and we'll make plenty of money for the two of us, so I want you to be my full time slave, my Valet, man servant. I want you to put in your 4 week notice at your work and we'll get this started."

It's now the last day of vacation, Monday and I've given a first draft to her of our contract. I'll be working at home mostly, doing a lot of fix up, handy man sorta stuff around the house, including stripping wall paper, refinishing walls, painting and so on. Also I'll be driving her to work and workouts and yoga. I have some time for interaction with friends in my schedule, but it's not going to be easy. Also I'm in charge of all meals and will be freezing things to heat up during the week and planning out the meals for a week as well.

My wife, my Master, my Mistress, my Lover, she's so excited that right in the middle of watching Vinyl she piped up and said, "I just want to add to the contract and write more into it so we can get going." And just like that she stands up and runs, not walks to her computer.

So yeah, the contract looks good so far, detailing the expectations, hours working, jobs to be done on the regular and projects that look to be keeping me busy for the next year at least.

I'm still in a haze. It hasn't really hit me yet, even though I've turned in my notice electronically, it hasn't sunk in that I'm going to be in a super real FLR. The breadwinner, the last say in pretty much all things in my life is going to be my Wife. It's a bold step into a super nova of our relationship and I can't wait to get started.

2. Little Lamp

Little Lamp New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:26 AM
    I'm kinda the traditional wife, though being a manly man.

My wife earns way more than I have ever done or could. Do to various reasons I have not had a job for the last couple of years.

It has been my mission to 'serve' her and continues to be. She is not big on the actual domination per se but she sure does like having a (handy) man at home and at her disposal.

We have experimented with her controlling my orgasms but it did not spark a big interest in her. We also have a Feeldoe which we should use a lot more.

Edit: Forgot to welcome you to the male wife's club

Halm likes this.
  3. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    10:26 PM
    Live the dream. At one point this was a very real possibility for me but life foists change upon us all and thusly it will remain but a dream. My Wife/Mistress/Keyholder is so smart and so awesome and she could easily score great career success still, yet I think fulfillment means more than money to her at this point....I would make a good "wife" for her and could easily fulfill all of her needs and the roles she would expect of me....oh well, I can still dream. Good luck! Keep us posted...you are one of the lucky ones...a benefactor of compassionate Feminism which does not pit male vs. female but instead puts a couple together to fulfill each other and get through this thing called "life".

allaboutHer

Halm likes this.
  4. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    7:26 PM
    Sounds great! I'd love to see your contract if you're happy to share it.

5. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:26 AM
    Give her time. It will most likely need a great many additional clauses.

6. Tombow

Tombow Active member

Local Time:
    Well, congratulations!

7. collaredmichael

Local Time:
    I hope this is true... If so, I wish you and she lots of success. But you'll pardon my scepticism.

8. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    8:11 AM
    My Wife got her job in Germany over a year before I joined her. I gave up a middle management job earning nearly £40k a year because we couldn't stand being apart anymore. I now spend my days tidying the house, shopping, cooking our meals, taking our dog for walkies and occasionally driving my Wife to work. We are better off financially as we are no longer running two houses and traveling between England and Germany all the time. More importantly I don't have stupid amounts of work to do in the evenings and weekends, all the stress I was under has melted away.

Talking of melting away, about 1/7 of me has melted away as well, as I have lost over two stones in weight (lots of kg!) So doing this can be a very positive thing to do. I don't miss my job one little bit and hope I never have to do anything like it again. I also have absolutely no problems my Wife earning more than I ever could. I wasn't a very good middle manager, I'm too submissive in normal life as well as in my Marriage, but my Wife has at times been in charge of hundreds of people and has been very effective at it.

I have been allowed to get a job doing some consulting for a German company and next week I will be away for the whole week on a business trip, but my Wife has only allowed me to work one week a month. This is so I have a bit of money for myself, to spend on chastity devices and so on.

I love how my life has turned out and hope this is how we stay.

Tombow and seasoned like this.
  9. Halm

Halm Active member

IT professional
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    2:26 PM
    There's an update. I'm sad to report that there seems to be a job coming up for me that is too good to be true. So we're looking at me working for a company that is rapidly expanding here in NZ. I'm just floored by this opportunity but on the other hand I'm super bummed because it looks like we might not get to do the FLR that we had planned on. I'm on my second interview now, it's tempting to throw the interview and scratch my butt the whole time or something like that, but alas I think we're going to have to do this to for me to grow my skills. I've got a big frownie face though as it looks like everything we planned is going to have to be scrapped.

10. Tombow

Tombow Active member

Local Time:
    It seems to me that you are in a winning position, either way! I do wish you the best in getting the position, as it sounds like something you cannot possibly pass up. On the other hand, if it does not work, you have a great alternative! In any case, thanks for sharing and I wish you the very best of luck!

Halm likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice