It's been an interesting journey thus far.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by thaioneon, Jun 1, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. thaioneon

thaioneon Member

Local Time:
    6:03 PM
    I've discovered MC back a few yrs ago in my 20's. It's something I've always been interested in just never been able to find a partner that was willing to take the plunge with me. (Sorry for the cheesy pun) Until about 5 yrs ago I found the perfect woman. She is strong minded and very open minded as well. I gathered up the courage to finally talk to her about it. Mind you she's the type that has to mull things over. So after a while she came back to me and said if this is what you want then let's try it. We picked up a Cb-6000s and I wore that off and on for a while. I just couldn't used to how it felt and it was very pinchy in places. But it was a good way for me to see if it was what I really wanted. It ended up splitting on me :(.
    That's how I ended up in the Queen's Keep. I've been locked up on and off. I have to say after some trial and error I have to say that I enjoy the Keep more than the cheaper plastic. I just wish I ordered the cage a little shorter.
    My longest lock up in my cage so far was 2 months with no orgasm. Wow was I horny.
    Funny thing is after my 2 months of lock up I ended up getting my wife pregnant. Now that she's pregnant I'm back in lock up until she wants me.

2. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    4:03 PM
    congrat's on making it count!!! Now you've got at least 9 months!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice