its a stich up, well a staple up really

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Lucy Pink, Dec 30, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Lucy Pink

Lucy Pink Lucy Pink Owned sissy

Retired
    Leicester/Coventry
    Local Time:
    6:27 PM
    I have just returned from a session with my Owner/KH. She released me from the cage today and i asked her to indulge herself, as she is always having to accommodate her slaves wishes. I wanted her to do what she wanted to do for once and i wanted her to completely indulge herself. I think she wanted this session as much as i did.

You have to understand that while i act as her maid most of the time. and i spend most days a week serving her,I am not officially her maid. In practice though i really do serve as her maid. Apart from rare occasions i don't have to wear a maids dress etc. i do have to be dressed, but that is normal for me anyway.

i have so much trust in her that I was happy to ask her to indulge herself and i had an idea of what she has wanted to do to a slave for a long time. But she could not do what she wanted to do with any of her other slaves.

My clit was stapled inside my scrotum, in effect creating a womb for me i was then treated like the slut her bitch actually is, She took photos for her portfolio of me. Upon release it became clear i had cum in my little womb, am in possession of these pictures now which i will print out so that she can add them to the portfolio she has for me. but i will not share them. They must remain private between us. Unless she decides otherwise at some point in the future.

Mistress was not finished with me yet though and i was branded using a tool i made her on the base of my clit.. Now of course she wants a different brand having established that it works.

Finally i washed and between us we cleaned the large number of toys, most of which were not used on me today, before being locked up again.

This session meant a great deal to me and i think Mistress to, it was nice to see her able to be herself and she now knows she can do anything she likes with or to me at any time she chooses and i will happily comply with her orders. I am deeply under her control now. Branded as her property and i could not be happier about this.

Lucy is a very happy girl tonight.

Jail Bird, Ulex_ and Charles3451 like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Glad it is going well for you.

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Glad you enjoyed it!

4. Ulex_

Ulex_ Active member

Health and Safety
    Sussex, England
    Local Time:
    Hmm, sounds most erotic! What is used as the staple? How is it kept clean of germs?

5. Lucy Pink

Lucy Pink Lucy Pink Owned sissy

Retired
    Leicester/Coventry
    Local Time:
    It is a disposable medical stapler of the type vets use. They come with 35 pins and a staple remover and they are not really a cheap way of doing it as the disposable stapler cost about £15 on Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/Instrument...640962050&sprefix=skin+sutures,aps,91&sr=8-17 i am not sure if this is exactly the same model my Mistress used on me, but it is very similar. After 35 shots it has to be thrown away.

Ulex_ likes this.
  6. Ulex_

Ulex_ Active member

Health and Safety
    Sussex, England
    Local Time:
    Oooh, wow! That looks interesting! Thanks for the link!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice