Locked since:
    17the May 2021
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Slave
    • Maid
    Chastity devices:
    Silicon one piece device with ball spreader, (I have had to disconect the ball spreader. ) several different types of cb600, chastity Belt. The silicon one piece device is the preferred device
    Chastity resume:
    May 17th 2021 i was locked into my device by my owner who now holds the key.. I am allowed to remove it to wash before bed and in the morning, but have to be in my device in daylight hours. It is impossible to clean myself properly whist wearing the device and it caused an infection.
    I have become Lucy the property of my Mistress I picked the name originally, but i have become Lucy as my owner has shown me just what it means to be her Slut, bitch Maid or whatever roles She sets for me at any given time.

My owner has taught me what it means to be her girl, and she know how to get me to react as her girl sexually as well as in any other ways.

I am learning more about my Mistress's requirements of me and learning a lot about who i really am in the process all the time.

I now think of myself as Lucy and my other ego is the alternative ego, which is no long important to me. Neccesary at times but of low importance to me.

On a more personal note we are very good friends when not in session. Though in effect i have become my owners maid most of the time. It is not official, but i am happily performing the chores she gives me. Washing cooking housework etc.

But i have another equally important role and that is to look after her and be on call when she is with her other slaves. Who i sometimes have to help her with in any way demanded of me.

I could never willingly or knowingly disobey her now. But i still make plenty of mistakes and of course i pay the price for those mistakes, She is very strict with me but fair.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice