It started with a kiss!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Lockdown, Oct 21, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Lockdown

Lockdown Long term member

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    1:25 PM
    Well here I am a little over 2 hours of my first time in a chastity device at all! Decided to go with the cb-6000s as I measure about 2" flaccid (sometimes just over an inch) and about 5 and a half excited. First used the second to largest ring as I read somewhere to put the ring together and then put your balls through and then followed by my brain however after a bit more reading I found this was wrong and an hour in managed to drop to 1size smaller, so I am now on the Middle ring with the smallest spacer I belive? (The one that came fitted with the smallest ring,
    My first impressions are great however does this constant semi ever stop? I had masturbated about 10 minutes to lock up and I still struggled to get it on!

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    In the beginning it will be an almost constant arousal from wearing the device but eventually things will calm down as it begins to become just a normal everyday thing. Also the longer you wear the device you may notice it becomes looser and looser and may be able to downsize the rings again just make sure its still somewhat comfortable with no pinching and no turning funny colors, purple and blue can be bad :eek:. I would recommend you get some lanacane anti-chafing gel at the local pharmacy to put on your scrotum ring, this will help with the burning feeling as at night your nocturnal erections will try and stretch everything away from your body.

Sunny likes this.
  3. Lockdown

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    Are the nocturnal ones really that much worse than a regular erection?

4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    well with everything locked up in a confined space your erection will start inside you and try and pull your balls off lol. This happening a couple of times throughout the night tends to stretch the scrotum skin and make it kinda painful. The anti-chafing gel helps the scrotum ring slide back and forth with ease so the pain and burning are not so bad. That being said not everyone has this problem, and you may be one of the lucky ones.

5. Lockdown

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    decided to copy and paste a few posts into here that i had posted elsewhere to keep it all together

Well what a night & what a change in events after being in the device all day and her not knowing about it I took it off had a shower then locked back up again, when I came downstairs she was asleep in the sofa so I got everything ready for bed and carried her up and put her on the bed, she had woken slightly and got changed and then we cuddled , this is where it gets interesting! Shortly after she turned over and told me to cuddle her (she was little spoon!) and then I felt her ass start to girate into me! She didn't know the device was on I was a little worried but I started to play with her and orally serviced her and then before she came she said that's enough come up, she put her hands down there and she asked how long it had been on for to which I told her about midday but took it if for showering, she then replied with "I thought I was to hVe the keys" in a stern and slightly annoyed voice ! I told her if she wanted them then she could have them! To which she very quickly said yes she told me to take it off and get a condom and I did ! She climbed on top and slid me into her, I told her I had a wank yesterday and she replied with , that's ok but that's the last time your doing it! I'm in control now and you wil come when I say you can! And you won't cum until i say! . I also told her that I apologise if I'm not as attentive over the next few days because of this and she replied with " you will be nice to me or you will be in trouble"

So after all that she waited for me to calm down told me to put the device on and then she inserted the lock and clicked it shut and threw the keys in her draw and told me tomorrow she is hiding them elsewhere,

After that it was time for the sleep! I was still slightly excited but bearable however later on in the night about 1.30 OH MY GOD! I was awoken with sore nutsack and the end of my cock pushing out of the cage and my cock pulsating but nothing coming out, the pushing out I can cope with but the sore nut sack was driving me barmy! I assume this is my scrotum being stretched, hopefully it will die down in a few days, at about 2.15 it died down again but that was short lived till about 3.45! Managed to get that under control after about an hour and half and then it started again at about 4.30.

And here I am now still with an attempted raging hardon inside the cage!

Well I have been locked in for 4 days now and although my erections are not as strong (head isn't being pushed out of the urine slit) anymore, I am still overly aroused, does this die down also? I have also noticed that yesterday my underwear wasnt smeard in what I can assume is precum is this normal ?

i decided to drop a ring size last night as I can fit 3 fingers in the current ring sometimes 4! So I dropped a size and upped 2 spacers, it was quite a squeeze as I got a tad excited and I couldn't get it in control! after about 15 minutes my stomach started to hurt slightly as tho I had been kicked in the nuts just not quite as extreme! I went to the bathroom to check it all out and my balls looked blue and where cold to touch , I instantly swapped back , I am assuming I did the right thing? I'm 10 days in with no release or unlocks at all apart from last night to resize, or was that normal until I managed to get it under control?

Well, I dropped the ring size this morning and upped the spacers (1 from the biggest) as I am around the wife all day so if it becomes uncomfortable I can change back, so far so good it's been on about an hour and it's all good! My scrotum had definatly been stretched from the previous size as the finger test showed and the fact that attempted erections weren't as painfull! I could also tell that when in bed( I sleep on my front/side) it is now able to rest on the bed rather than suspended in mid air!
    This is our first time with chastity and I have been locked up for 10 days ( come 11pm tonight) , in a cb-6000s the wife hasn't unlocked it once , she has only given me access to the key to change the ring size the other night and today but informed me that under no circumstances is the cage to come off! And the downside is now is that she is coming down with a cold and feeling rough so I know there's at least another 4 days! The wife has a really low libido and unfortunately like a lot of us I was a prolific masturbator (at least 4 a day for the past 10 years or more), turned into a bit of a habit! So I have gone cold turkey from day 1 my heads in a daze!

Well I couldn't sleep with it in this set up due to a couple of i growing hairs and because it was very warm! However last night I attempted it and managed to get through! Oh my was it a long night! Not only was I experiencing the pain of being kicked in the nuts and my stomach wrenching from Time to time through it, I was also crippled with heartburn! Don't think I got much sleep, when I attempt to get hard it hurts at the base ring hoping to eventually be on the smallest but don't know if this is even possible!

coffee2sugars likes this.
  6. Lockdown

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    currently still on the larger setup but thats mainly due to a couple of ingrowing hairs, one was right where the cuff ring and the guide pins rest and the other which was the first i had thought i had gotten rid of was underneath the cuff ring, oh my days this one was painful, i think it may of started to get infected and whenever i lubed up it would sting like hell, turns out i hadn't gotten the hair out i had just disturbed the area and the hair decided to grow at an angle through my skin and making a new path OUCH!!!!!!, i am about to try dropping again however my wife decided to let me out last night (first unlock in 18 days) for the first time really, and she has gone away for the weekend so decided it wasn't a great idea when i wouldn't be able to gain access to the keys,

last nights unlock was great, we made love and she was enjoying it and i really enjoyed it too however as soon as she was done the lock was snapped back on! she is a lot happier with it now and i think her self confidence is getting better slowly, she is happier that sex happens when she wants it and doesn't feel pressured to do so,

guest 2942 likes this.
  7. Lockdown

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    Well the cb had to come off last night, in the supervised shower I had I used veet sensitive to try and Avoid ingrown hairs, unfortunately stupidity on my part I put it on my balls and its burnt some of the skin and left a few open sores , the wife was so angry that it had to come off, I'm going out on Saturday and she told me that it is going on then no matter what! I hope it's better by then!

8. Lockdown

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    Yesterday evening the cb went back on as there are no more open sections of skin just a couple of tender points, however it is coming off for sleeping until it's all calmed down!

9. Lockdown

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    Well a few months later and all is going ok! Life is very busy at the moment hence why I have been a bit distant , been in the process of dropping to ring sizes to the 1 5/8" from the Middle one! It's taken some time and pain but been in it for two weeks now and haven't needed to change back , all was fine until last night , I lubed up before bed with silicone lube and within 5 minutes my nutsack became warm and itchy ,not sure if it was due to stretching or something but was sore as hell but managed to persevere through the night with numerous top ups of sudocream and lanacaine antichafing gel, hopefully all will resolve itself and be back to normal tomorrow .

I have had some chafing/biting at the top but that has been resolved with regular use of sudocream over the past month,

10. Lockdown

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    Been a while since my last update , we gave it some time off over the summer , then back in September I put the 6ks on just messing about , went to unlock it as I knew the key was in my wife's bed side draw ( been there since day it came off ) and it wasn't there! Turns out our 2 year old had moved it! We eventually found it , my wife had noticed after about 3 days my was had changed and thought I may of out it on (but she didn't know the key was missing ) I kept it all quiet while I was searching, so she eventually found out and said that she wanted to have another go but things would be different this time.

Long story cut short my 6ks started to split , still under warranty for about a month I ordered an extra short looker 02 rip off (50mm from base ring to tip) thought to myself it's a bit short but I can push all the way in when flaccid so it may actually be ok and for the sake of £16 it's worth a go! It eventually arrived and I took the 6ks off and sent it away , was having concerns about the quality of the steel or chrome , it stated stainless but you can never be sure so I put the order in for a real looker 02 with removable insert with a larger length but it turns out the pain I was having (after chatting to Dietmar at steelworxx the insert was set too high (was getting blood and extreme pain on exciting times! At the bulb....... So I was day locking only till the 6ks arrived back , after a week in the 6ks (it was determined this was a temporary device when we didn't know if metal detectors etc would be around) I decided to bend the insert with a pair of grips and tissue, once bent down all has been very comfortable and locked in for 11 days and nights with night times being the only bit of pain (to be expected ), had a little drop of blood to start with but putting that down to conditioning , and on that basis have now shortened length order on the looker 02 and set the insert to non removable , ordered two base rings (to avoid future down time and shipping costs) the wife unlocked me last night and gave me 4 ruined orgasms in a row after 5 weeks locked , today has been a head spinner of a day!

spider203 and guest 2942 like this.
  11. Lockdown

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    Should also if mentioned that the method has changed as of the weekend , now on almost a points based system , now locked for a further 2 weeks but yesterday she added a week after we were cuddling and I kept pulling her too down to see her boobs! She told me to stop and gave me a warning but I didn't think she would follow through with it, so that takes me to the 30th of November , that is the day that we are going away for a week with the children and her parents , something is telling me I will not be getting an release until we come back

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice