it IS all about HER / HIM

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by permanentslave, Jan 20, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. permanentslave

Local Time:
    1:43 AM
    Something new, something fresh, something not about you you you the submissive.

It is seriously fantastic and wonderful that so many submissive's share the most intimate details about themselves. their experiences, their dreams, desires, fantasies and hopes. But what have you done today for your Dominate to fulfill Their dreams, desires and hopes?

This is a not about me thread.

Today Mistress Sonia's slave sent its long distant Mistress a sweet wake up email before leaving for its work this morning with a picture of the diamond gem encrusted nipple rings ( non-piercing ) that it order for Her the night before and wished Her a fantastic day.

2. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    11:13 AM
    What have I done "today"?
    I have been serving her every day to her satisfaction!
    So "today" is nothing special!
    Her wish is my command!

3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:28 AM
    Today I set my alarm early so I could go into my Wife's bedroom and give her a cuddle before she got up for work. Then, like every day, I got up with her to make her breakfast. She has gone to work now so I will find things to do around the house that will make her life easier. She will not have to cook her dinner, she will be met with a coffee and a chance to sit down and relax. At the weekends I get up with our dog so that she can have a lie in for a few hours.

Tonight I will take her to the gym and help her through some painful physiotherapy exercises and stretches, then take her home and help wash her in the shower. I hope to be allowed to then pleasure her after this but if all she wants is a cuddle then I will stifle my own desires so she does not feel like she is being forced into something she does not want.

My life is so much better since we finally moved in with each other after so many years apart because of her job. What I am really pleased with is she tells me that so is hers. We are definitely better as a team than we ever were when we had to do everything for ourselves.

4. Subeva74

Subeva74 Active member

IT
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    7:43 AM
    Today I didn't do anything extra for my kh/wife/goddess. Just the usual, of being polite, caring bags, trying to make her life as easy as possible. But yesterday I scored some points.

I arranged so we could go out, the kids were taken care of. I tried to be a gentleman by opening the car door, helping her into her coat and so on. We had talked about going dancing but never found a nice place to go. Fortunately I found out that a place was starting a new dance course yesterday evening.
    The most funny thing was that the dance instructor tole me I should be in charge....... funny this with my wife wearing the key to my chastity belt around her neck.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  5. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:43 AM
    What a delightful thread, it is a joy to read all these actions and thoughts that you put into making your Dominant feel so special. Gentlemen I applaud you. May your thoughtfulness and consideration inspire others in their journey.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  6. permanentslave

Local Time:
    1:43 AM
    that is wonderful gentlemen! thank you for sharing and understanding "our" place so well. :)

being that i am in long distant D/s relationship i can only dream of being as lucky in cherishing my Mistress as well as you gentlemen are. i do however handle the finances for a small part of Mistress Sonia's work using Skype and electronically sent Her $500 this morning.

i do what i can to please and support Mistress Sonia in anyway that i can, although i know it is not nearly enough.

you lucky slave's.;)

7. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I understand completely @Mistress_Sonia's_slave - I lived a ldr with my wife for years, only managing to move back together late last year. In 25 years of marriage we have lived together for about half of the time, and in the last 5 years only lived together for 6 months. It isn't easy doing this in a close relationship so doing it like you deserves respect.

Tonight I am driving my wife to a city a good hours drive from where we live so she can go out for a meal with friends. I am driving so if she wants to drink she can. I am going to sit in a bar and have a green tea or two while I write my journal and read and wait for her to finish.

I have to say before chastity that I would probably not offered, and my Wife would not have expected me to do it or accepted had I offered. Now I immediately said I would do it and she immediately accepted. How brilliant is that!

Caged Wolf likes this.
  8. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    We just got back from my Wife's meal. She actually said that before Our Arrangement I would not have offered to do what I just did, and she would not have asked, so she agrees with me! She has noticed a change in me since we started this new journey.

I am so happy.

traveler and Caged Wolf like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice