It has arrived

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Sissy Katie (ofCatherine), Aug 14, 2020.

1. Sissy Katie (ofCatherine)

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    10:15 PM
    So, my new Jailbird arrived today. Any tips on how to adjust to it for long term wear? So far I have heard, shave and use a drop or two of silicone lube. Also, start slow (a few hours here and there) and build up to longer periods. Let me know what your perspective is. Thanks!

2. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    11:15 PM
    Shaving isn’t strictly necessary, so that’s a matter of personal preference.

You might consider a small bottle of topical anesthetic lotion in case of irritation under the ring. You don’t want to overdo it, but there may be times early on when the skin wants to scrunch up unpleasantly, and the lotion will put a stop to that.

Keep an eye out for sores, and figure out a good cleaning regimen. You’ll learn what spots are trickier to clean, but you’ll want to take it off regularly at first to check on things and clean any places you’ve missed.

Good luck, and congrats on your purchase!

3. Sissy Katie (ofCatherine)

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    10:15 PM
    Update - Over the past year, I have slowly gone for longer and longer periods. I eventually worked up to wearing it for 12-14 hours a day, and then moving to 24 hour wear. Right now, I have been locked continuously for 8 days with no removal. Minimal irritation. The only thing I have to contend with, now, is a little irritation during morning wood.

Does anyone know how frequently I should remove it? Happy to go long term, but want to know if there are any limits.

SmallRyan likes this.
  4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    1:15 AM
    Just check for rubbing, sores, or other issues. Nothing says you can't have it off for a good clean and wash. Just be a good boy while you're uncaged. Glad it is going well so far. Good luck and enjoy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice