Issue with retraction

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Shellysboytoy, May 23, 2022.

1. Shellysboytoy

Shellysboytoy Long term member

Energy Industry
    United States, East South Central
    Local Time:
    4:43 AM
    Last night, while I was serving my wife, one of my testicles retracted up through the ring. Afterwards, wife released me and I re secured the ring and went to sleep.

This morning it happened again. However, I can't get my right testicle back through the ring. Tried to go down to a 45mm ring, but my scrotum is to tight. I also tried a different cage with a hinged ring, but no luck.

I think if I can get my scrotum to relax I can get the trying back on. Any ideas how to get all that to relax?

Thanks!

2. Shellysboytoy

Shellysboytoy Long term member

Energy Industry
    United States, East South Central
    Local Time:
    4:43 AM
    Warm shower did the trick. Just needed to relax and let everything descend.

Also, I changed to a slightly different cage last week (or two?). I hadn't noticed it but the ring gap was larger with the new ring even though it was the same diameter. Slightly different shape was causing my issue. Went back to the old cage.

gingers_sub likes this.
  3. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:43 PM
    I got the same problem.. have to request the key from my wife to adjust back.. my balls dont hang low.. so while i need to maintain a big gap between the cage and the balls.. the right ball usually will sneak and pop out of the ring.. while the larger left ball which hangs lower stays intact.. that is my anatomy… got to live with it maybe… well.. low hanging ballers would have another set of problems…

Shellysboytoy likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:43 AM
    It’s amazing the difference a millimetre can make! If you Carnt use a smaller sized ring, or there isn’t one available for your device, you could try training your balls to hang lower, a silicone ball ring/cuff is only a couple of pounds off eBay.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice