Issue - Erect penis head slides down tube

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by ImminentRelease, Mar 2, 2017.

1. ImminentRelease

ImminentRelease New member

Local Time:
    12:25 AM
    I have a holy trainer, short tube, 45mm ring, and my penis just slides out of the end of the tube when I have an erection. I don't think it's a ring size issue, as my balls cannot evacuate the ring, and nighttime erections cause severe scrotum burn. If I went with a smaller ring, I fear burn would increase and it wouldn't solve the former issue.

I don't have this problem with the CB6000, but I know the tubes are designed differently. The 'gland flange' has a deeper cut/curve to it.

I love the device otherwise, and I want to wear it over the CB6000, but this is a deal breaker for me. This also causes a problem were my 'internal' erection (close to groin/part that pushes away from body) actually kinda bends and kinks off to one side, making the whole deal extremely uncomfortable and mildly painful. I feel it's because there simply isn't enough room overall for my erection.

Anybody else experience this and/or have ideas that might help? I've tried the shoestring/waist idea, but that's not practical longterm (24/7/365). Sadly, I'm thinking I need a new device.

2. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    5:25 AM
    I had what sounds like a similar issue with the BirdLocked. On a couple of occasions while I was quite aroused I flipped out of the thing leaving it hanging off my balls - like I had pulled back out of the thing. Have not had the issue with any other device but I reckon you are right that the tube is not deep enough to contain enough of the erection and with all the force it bends down and flips out of the cage. The one I use now (as per avatar) is parallel bore and I have no issue with this so not sure if the flare into the head space of the CB6000 cage is what was preventing you having the same issue or if the depth of the cage is the cause.

Thankfully, these days the cheap Chinese cages allow us to experiment more to find what works.

3. ImminentRelease

ImminentRelease New member

Local Time:
    12:25 AM
    My whole penis doesn't slip out of the tube, thankfully. Only the head from flared tube end. It slips about an inch away from the tube end.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice