Is this the beginning of the end

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Katsbitch, Dec 11, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Katsbitch

Katsbitch Sub bitch

Local Time:
    6:37 AM
    So about a year ago my wife and i started out with chastity. We purchased a cheap steel cage and i would be locked up for only a few hours. I would come home from work have a shower and if wifey was in a dominant mood i would be told to lock up. On occasion i would be made to wear it out in public just for the tease and the idea of being naughty.

After sitting on the couch watching tv we would go to bed and have iur fun and the cage removed and out away till next time.

After a while the urge to wear the cage more often grew but a problem was stopping us from exploring further. The cage was hard to conceal and would pinch and hurt like all buggery. So the idea went by the way side.

Still with this yerning passion to explore this type of life style we found a soft silcone device on the net and made another purchase. This time it fits comftable but i do get some swelling in areas and the minor teething issues are being worked through. But on the whole we are getting there with the device.

Mistress (wifey) and i never explored kinky things in the past we have no experience in bdsm or the likes. But she is naturally dominant and gets very excited that she can have all the attention while i sit and precum everywhere and thats the most i get to do.

Myself im naturally submissive and love my wife to death. She has a low self asteam being a bigger girl but i tell her wveryday how much i love her and how beautiful she is. I love nothing more than pleasing her and what i get out of this is simple i get to see my soulmate feeling so good.

The chastity life has once again just begun for us and so far i do find it hard as i am a cronic masturbator. I love cumming. But feel this will not only help our sex life grow even stronger but become alot more intense.

So with this new device it started out as being locked on a friday evening and all through the weekend being teased and pleasuring her with the sunday night being the night we would either have sex or she would fuck me with a toy while milking my cock. If it wasnt a weekend it would be maybe the odd evening. Until the other day we had discussed doing this as a more regular thing.

We have discussed maybe leading down a perminant road of chastity but not to the point of cuckold. Id love to see her pleasured by another guy or even us both share a guy but she has no interest in another male other than me. The discussion of going more perminant puts her off as she says while she enjoys this she doesnt want to be constantly thinking about it.

So where are we at right now? Well with help of a contract we found this site we have drawn uo the beginings of our rules and regs which is a pretty big jump from just a weekened play from here and there thats for sure.

So as it stands she doesnt want me locked up all day everyday. My work is physical and we have kids that we wish to hide this from. So for now our first contract consists of each night after my shower i am to lock up and she releases me in the mornings and off i go to work. This shows her trust in me not to play and in which i refuse to break. I can cuddle and kiss and try and play with her but she has the last say on what goes on weather it be just sleep or me giving her a massage or even helping her to orgasm. Next week she wants me to buy a penis sleeve so she can get iff with me fucking her but yet no pleasure comes to me. The pleasure i gain is the mental pleasure and the excitement of when i may get cum. This contract goes for 2 weeks so xmas day is when it ends.

So if u concider we atarted a year ago with just a bit here and there right up until a monrh ago to now being in a contract and the fact that the more we dive into this world the more turned on and loving of the idea she gets its begs me to ask myself 1 question when it comes to how far this will go or how long until we are in this permanently together.

Is this the beginning of the end?

spider203 likes this.
  2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:22 AM
    If she is still getting used to this can I offer one piece of advice that has had an immediate impact in my own situation, which sounds remarkably like yours. Get a copy of A Keyholders Guide to Male Chastity by Ivey Green. My Wife who is my keyholder read the preface and first chapter, and already understands the game much much better. I got our copy on Kindle, it is brilliant.

corsac likes this.
  3. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    10:37 PM
    I agree with Jasmic, ask Her to read some of the available books to learn what She has to gain, and to give her some thoughts on making it work, then step back and let Her chose.

corsac likes this.
  4. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Hi whilst agreeing with Jasmic and Wolf we had a very similar start and I would add give her time and no pressure as these can destroy things early on. In addition if you Google FLM and FLR there are a couple of simple and sensible websites which helped my Lady massively these are one pagers but they are written by women for women which makes them a good starting place.

All the best.

5. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Lol

Well now is this the end of the beginning or just the start of the end .

I fear not as this may be the beginning of the start .

We shall never know what is the end because how do you know what is the end as only those who follow us can look back and judge .

However live for the moment and enjoy .

Xx Wendy

Caged Wolf likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice