Is This A Reasonable Way To A Chaste Life?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cagedtiger, Feb 7, 2012.

1. cagedtiger

cagedtiger New member

Local Time:
    11:36 PM
    I have been wearing a cd6000 for almost four years. it started on Labor Day weekend 2008. While i was never into chastity, I found a website that catered to it. I read about the subject, but found most men simply treated the subject like an endurance contest. They counted how long they'd worn the device instead of living a chaste lifestyle.

oddly, my wife - a lady Iwill call Tee - has always been a controlling bitch and this lifestyle gave her a chance to spread her wings a bit. As soon as I broached the subject, she said, "Buy one and we'll experiment with it. She did and our arrangement ever since has been that I wear it whenever she isn't around. In all practical terms, that means from when she goes to work until when she gets home. The last thing she does before she drives away is to snap the lock shut. Otherwise, I am always in it. While i used to masturbate like a crazed monkey, that hasn't happened in the last four years. Horny? Well, yes, because my wife doesn't like sex as much as any other man does. She has learned to turn on the brute force of her sexuality at the most impractical times. Like when we're at dinner with her two sisters. She'll say stuff like, "Do you like Sue's cleavage?" Yes, as a matter of fact I do and I am forced to tell her. That sort of stuff. Trust me, ther huisbands have to deal with it because they are in similar situations.

Anyway, my last orgasm was last Friday night. She came twice. I won't come again until I'm romantic enough to make her want me. That's our only hard-and-fast rule: make her horny and I can come. Otherwise? I go down on her and she comes and I suffer. Most times? I suffer. Most times? She plans it that way. It guarantees I will always be ready when she wants me. I am and have been for all of the last four years.

Thanks for listening.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice