is there any anti-escaping accessories for Holytrainer v2?

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by kenny1999, Jun 7, 2016.

1. kenny1999

kenny1999 Active member

Local Time:
    10:40 AM
    Looks like there is something from the third party which can be coupled with Holytrainer v2 to help prevent "escaping“. Does anyone know where I would be able to buy it?

2. kenny1999

kenny1999 Active member

Local Time:
    10:40 AM
    btw, is Kept For Her keptforher a trusted site ?? Are they re-selling authentic Holytrainer products or rip-off??

3. lockedsliver

lockedsliver Active member

N/A
    Southeastern USA
    Local Time:
    9:40 PM
    Authentic... Purchased my ht2 from them. They have excellent service.

4. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    3:40 AM
    Locked up love sell the guardian anti pull out device . I purchased it in the uk through über kinky. Have only tried it once and it seems to do a good job although I've not tried it for a long lock up . I normally wear the ht v2 with a 36mm ring but could only fit it wearing the 40mm ring . I'm looking forward to tiring it for longer wear . Good luck

5. FreefromBondage

FreefromBondage Active member

Local Time:
    10:40 PM
    I have used Kept for Her multiple times and they are very reputable and have excellent customer service. I have spoken with them personally about matters of fit, for instance.

I have a guardian and have worn it with my HTv2 for a week straigh, although I am not currently. My recommendation is that you shape it to fit your anatomy. The spikes can be shortened. I would also recommend sanding the bottom edge, as I ended up with some nasty cuts from bottom edge of the guardian after a week of unobserved wear. I will also note that I fill up the HTv2 so when I engorge my shaft really presses on the guardian. You may not have this issue. KfH suggessted I may want to remove the spike entirely and only use the guardian's plastic shield. I am trying to see how it can still have the "Chinese finger-trap" effect without having a sharp edge. As it is, I have shortened the spikes by about half.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice