Is it possible to simply not fit in a Neosteel?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by ChastityRetro, Aug 9, 2011.

1. ChastityRetro

ChastityRetro New member

Local Time:
    10:15 PM
    Let's say you were measured perfectly for it.

What if your penis if 2 to 3 inches when flaccid, but when it is erect it is about 5-6 inches? Is it possible for the flaccid penis to simply not be able to stay inside the tube? It sounds like, especially if you are using lotion, much like the other chastity cages, you could simply pull the penis out of the tube, even with the Neosteel belt locked. Has anyone had this happen to them? Or is the Neosteel belt truly as secure as people say it is?

2. Guest 27152

Guest 27152 Guest

hello, I have the same penis meaurements as you. I recently purchased a Mysteel TOTAL belt. After about two weeks i have finally found a fit where it is impossible to remove. unfortunatly the other day i was laying on my back and realized that if completely flacid i can pull the tube far enough away to slid my penis out. I have it just tight enough where it does not put uncomfotable pressure on my pubic bone. i may be able to tighten it more but i am worried about it hurting the "tubes" that attach to my testicles(sorry not sure what they called)
    I know you asked about a NEOsteel but i think my steel is almost the same design.

3. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    I am in a Neosteel and to say it straight forward - I can not! Apart from the fact that I never wouldn't want to.

However, I don't want to deny that, under certain anatomic circumstances, it is possible to pull out even when the belt has been measured perfectly. Yes, I came across people who have reported that they were able to pull out. Of course, I am not the belt maker and can not say if this was a matter of wrong measurement or really due to an anatomic variety.
    The next question is, however, can you put it back in so the belt fits as comfortably as it has been before the pull out? If not, your keyholder will get knowledge straight away and a punishment is due. Fair enough! In case you haven't a keyholder so what's the purpose on this? Why don't you get the key and unlock the belt?

I don't think there is a chastity device at al that is totally safe and there will be always a way to cheat - on yourself or your keyholder. As I use to say, chastity is much more a state of mind and mainly starts in your head, rather than between your legs.

Maid Katrin

4. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    10:15 PM
    Well said, Katrin.

i am about the same size, 2.5 and the 5.25 when erect.

my first neosteel i could pull out when on my back, but not put it back in.
    MsL wanted me to try.W/we next ordered a climate tube with a bar at the bottom in which my PA captive ring was attached.
    When the front shield was secured the ring was out of reach, very very secure as MsL put it.

Now, i wear the neosteel ARCH and i've tried to pull out - not a chance.

Last week i was freed to swim but locked the rest of the time.
    Not once did i even think of cheating on my Wife's instruction,not to masturbate.

Chastity is a state of mind.
    And i love that my Wife/ KH is so strict.

5. Guest 27152

Guest 27152 Guest

Update. I have adjustedd more to the belt and can no longer pull out. After a few weeks of wearing i was able to adjust the front one notch tighter. this pulling the tube in along with a few bends there is now NO WAY out.
    I do have a keyholder and she would not have been happy knowing that I was able to pull out and go back in without her knowledge. I never actually pulled out after the first time but just knowing i could was a huge dissapointment. I am very turned on by the thought of no escape and giving up total control. when i first got the belt I found that i could with some effort(and water) slide the belt off. After some thought i cut back the silicone and was able to shrink the waistband. as soon as i tested that out and realized it was NOT coming off without unlocking it took a long time and some ice to get the front shield in place!
    sorry if i hyjacked this thread,

6. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    Which Neosteel model do you have?

7. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:

hi............
    i wear both options , the "arch" and the T/V with the same hip belt , i change from time to time ,depends witch mud i am in...LOL... i also read several times , that pull out is here and there possible , i don`t believe it when the measurements are done right . i prefer neosteel , because the masterpiece system has no profiles or linings at all , the material on the belt is 3mm strong , i see that as a great advantage . profiles or linings in the past can be problem area ..my first belt had silicon profiles which where not practical at all, they like to come of our tear . for re gluing there had to be send back to neosteel i tried several different glue but never had success...i wear neosteel belts since 6 years but i never have been able to pull out .
    reg. GWENY
    P/S for more info feel free to send me a P/M

Attached Files:

KatlynAshe likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice