Is it easier to wear a device if you are cut or not?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Tehsatyros, Aug 18, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Tehsatyros

Tehsatyros Active member

Local Time:
    3:09 PM
    I am not sure if anyone can comment from experience, but any opinion is welcome.

2. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    3:09 AM
    One disadvantage of not being cut is that your foreskin can poke out and get trapped between the cage and clothing.
    It's probably easier to line up and pee through the cage, as it's more awkward to poke your foreskin back if you're uncut. (not possible with some devices).
    It must also be easier to wash, and stay clean, while caged, less folds of skin to trap dirt.

I would have thought that to wear a cage, being cut is simpler and more hygienic, especially with very short cages (where there's less penis but still the same amount of foreskin!), but I can only comment from the uncut side of the fence.

Having said that, I would say there's at least as much difference between a plastic and a steel cage for similar reasons, and the configuration of the end of the cage (closed, tube with punched holes, bars, space between bars, ...) again makes at least as much difference with the above factors.

3. Tehsatyros

Tehsatyros Active member

Local Time:
    3:09 PM
    I would tend to agree.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice