Is Chastity a UK thing more than at otherplaces

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Max51, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    It seems that no matter where I go to read about chastity, I get the impression that it is more popular in the UK than in the USA. Are my impressions wrong? Personally I do not think chastity is more than a very minor kink here in America based on what I have been reading. Most of the time, chastity is mentioned as part of cuckolding. Rare to find real people who just do chastity on this side of the pond. Anyone have statistics or a gut feeling about this? In my country it is often thought that caning is more popular in England than here. It is attributed to canings received as school children but I do not believe everything I read simple because it is in print. So what is the scoop in the UK? What are the big fetishes there?

2. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    3:08 PM
    When you read the "where's everyone from" thread, I thought everyone was from Texas! I've actually had a Texas kh previously too. But I think the chastity thing, like many if not all fetishes, seem to develop in NW Europe to a wider extent than other parts of the world. I'm not sure the UK is necessarily more chastity-focused than say Holland or Germany - the language thing always keeps many of those folk away from English-speaking sites such as this one. But NW Europe I would certainly regard as global kink-central with San Francisco the next kinkiest and @AliceInBondageLand suggesting chastity is big over there too. That's my global experience anyway. Then of course, there's the Japanese. I can imagine a lot of them locked up too! But I would agree Brits are up there in the chastity stakes......

3. dream of chastity

dream of chastity here and there

Local Time:
    3:08 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice