Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by GoddessNyx, Jan 9, 2014.

1. GoddessNyx

GoddessNyx New member

Barrie, Ontario
    Local Time:
    4:25 PM
    Hi everyone!

I'm new to the site, but not new to the lifestyle :) My whore and I are just getting started with chastity and I've been looking around for ideas on how to make it more interesting for us both. He's leaving for Calgary, Alberta tomorrow (which is about 3000 kms away from home) and I want to keep him in chastity for the entire 6 weeks he's there. We've only gone about 4 days in the past, so this might be a huge challenge!

Any tips, hints, advice would be appreciated! Thanks!

chastity slave greek likes this.
  2. Subby Hubby

Subby Hubby Active member

Local Time:
    Welcome to the site!

Having been in chastity now for just over a week (the longest I've been caged), it can be quite daunting at first. This is especially true if one has a device that is not quite right, etc. I started out with the CB6000, went to the CB600s and now have Mature Metal jailbird. By far the Jailbird is the most comfortable device to date.

I'm assuming your whore will be taking a key along so he can remove it for cleaning or in case it causes a problem while you are not there? What is your plan for ensuring he is locked up?

3. GoddessNyx

GoddessNyx New member

Barrie, Ontario
    Local Time:
    I'll definitely send a key with him for emergencies and hygiene purposes. I plan on talking to him every day and having him send me pics that the cage is still on. Can the Jailbird be used for travel? Will it go off at the airport for example? We've tried the Bon4 as well, but it wasn't comfortable for him, and the CB6000 is the one that's worked the best for us so far.

Thanks for your reply!

4. Subby Hubby

Subby Hubby Active member

Local Time:
    If you have an iPhone you could even face time each other while he is attending to his cleanings, etc.

Being stainless steel I would imagine it would set off a few alarms. Not sure though, and my KH says that when we do travel it will just have to be packed in the luggage until we reach our destination.

5. GoddessNyx

GoddessNyx New member

Barrie, Ontario
    Local Time:
    Unfortunately I don't have an iPhone, I'm living in the stone age apparently. So, I need ideas for email, phone, or skype (although I hate skype, so don't use it very much).

6. Pillowbiter

Pillowbiter Adore All Females, They so deserve it.

Retired
    usa
    Local Time:
    Welcome Goddess. I like to save myself for my Mistress, If I am locked or unlocked. Its always better with her In control of my little Clitty. As she uses the strapon on me. I am her sissy girl. In time your whore well only want to cum, when your in control of the situation.

7. the odd tease

the odd tease Long term member

North America
    Local Time:
    pics he sends you with valid date references are always good, your keen interest he will feel mentally as well (the best chastity device is the mental part) Praising his progress, spot check cam phone tasks, etc...

8. lockeddue2perv

Silicone Valley
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:25 PM
    Welcome. When my wife lets me leave the area i go with plastic locks. Pic in the morning first thing and pics to check in upon request. Easier to remove in emergencies but difficult to cheat due to codes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice