Introduction - Sapper01

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sapper01, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Sapper01

Sapper01 New member

Legislative administration
    Newcastle Australia
    Local Time:
    3:12 AM
    Good evening everyone

I've been registered for around one month now but am only just now finding time to introduce myself. Sorry for the delay.

As my profile suggests, I am 40 year old married male that is relatively new to concept of Chastity. Simone is my wife and Keyholder

After being married for 18 years, I have only just now had the courage to discuss my kinky side in detail with my wife. Some would ask why I have waited 18 years to discuss this, and I can't really explain that fully. After recently having gone through a period of several years with severe depression following the realisation of the impacts of unfortunate events I experienced as a child, I am only just now starting to accept and embrace who I am and what I want to achieve in my life.

My wife had a very conservative upbringing so the idea of introducing chastity and developing a Female Led Relationship is a massive learning curve that thankfully she is willing to embrace. I consider myself to be a very fortunate man in this regard. I believe she has the potential to be a very effective Mistress but I am leaving that journey for her to manage as I do not want to apply undue pressure and jeopardise what we have.

I have always been aware of my kinks. I have an overwhelming desire to explore and discover my limits and then set about breaking through those limits to find new experiences.

While I am seen in day to day life as a leader ( both at work, home and social ) I am very much submissive by nature. The past few weeks exploring my submissive side have been both exciting and frustrating but overall a very positive experience.

The firm embrace of my Chastity device is a beautiful contradiction in itself. While I am yet to fully experience CBT, I have had several genital piercings and have found the experience to be quite a rush. Not pleasurable but also not something I would want to avoid again. It is hard to describe, but I find the pain comforting and cleansing at the same time.

I have been locked in my Birdlocked PA on and off (mostly on) for the past month. I am no longer using the additional locking wire as I found it was pulling on my PA piercing which extended beyond being just uncomfortable and started to interfere with the stability of the piercing itself. While the additional security would be of benefit at a psychological level, I am not going to jeopardise the piercing as it is very much a permanent part of my body that I never will want removed. In fact, I would be lost without it. While I say the additional psychological security of the wire is a benefit, I am not likely to want to break out of my device and therefore it is an unnecessary luxury.

I find wearing the Birdlocked device to be extremely comfortable and its constant contact serves as a reminder of who I am, my devotion to my wife and the commitment I have made. The overall design and material used is excellent and I am yet to find a fault with wearing it for extended periods.

The only trouble (for lack of a better word) with the Birdlocked device is actually putting it on. Several forums ( including on chastity mansion ) have numerous entries raising this same issue and I can state quite confidently that this issue is a shared frustration. After much testing, tantrums and tears I have found the winning formula for me to be:

1. Firstly, do not apply any lube until both testicles and penis are well inside the ring. In fact, forget lube even exists at this point.

2. Ensure your testicles are warmed and hanging low enough to be easily manipulated. Don't try this if you are cold.

3. Hold the device with the lower point of the ring (triangle) facing up towards your navel.

4. If you are right handed, push your left testicle through first and hold it with you left hand. This will allow your dexterity in your right hand to manipulate the right testicle through. (if you are left handed, reverse this)

5. Push you penis through the ring once both testicles are through and firmly held in your left hand. If you have a PA, using this as a pulling point will help as things will start to get extremely tight form here.

6. Once your penis and testicles are through the ring, pull as much of your manhood through the ring as possible, pushing the ring hard sup against the pubic area.

7. With a LITTLE bit of lube on the tip of your finger, coat the inside (between your skin and ring) all the way around. Ensure the entire internal surface of the ring is lubricated without overdoing it.

8. Twist the device around so that the sheath travels from below your testicles to above your penis.

9. With a LITTLE bit of lube, lubricate the tip and shaft of your penis and insert it into the sheath. With the fiddling you have done in the past 10 minutes or more, you may have to wait until your erection has subsided.

10. Once the penis is entirely inside the sheath, you can then attach the locking strap and pin and present yourself to your key holder for locking.

As I said at the start, this worked for me but I don't expect it will work for everyone. I am not presenting myself as an expert at this time, but I do appreciate the frustration that people apart from myself experience. Hopefully this will help.

Anyway, enough dribble from me. I hope to meet new people and share experiences where I can.

Wendygirl likes this.
  2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:12 PM
    Welcome, sounds like your on your way! I agree about the PA thing. Alot of the devices I tried seemed to cause me pain when I used my PA ring as part of the lockdown. I have since ordered a Steelworxx Steelheart with a PA fixing which allows the ring to slide through the tube as I am a grower without being locked in place. I'm hoping it works well as others have said. Good write up on getting into your device, I'm sure it will be helpful.

Sapper01 likes this.
  3. Lady De

Lady De Never turning back!

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    7:12 PM
    It works like a charm for my husband BlueEyes. No pain reported since the special PA-fixing. He still get night time erections - men are strange creatures hi.hi - and balls can go purple sometimes..., but he is not complaining...

guest 2942 and Sapper01 like this.
  4. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    12:12 PM
    Welcome. I have been in a wife led marriage for 45 years but it took work and shedding off all the fantasy descriptions of it. When men are in charge, they do not act as doms and yet we men seem to think that when are wives are in control, they all of a sudden should become dominatrices. In reality, neither partner is best at everything so the decision making has to be divided so that each contributes their best to the relationship. We operate under a simple concept, keep the other persons wants and needs in mind as well as your own, in all major decision making. To tell the truth, we never labeled our marriage as wife led or LFR. My girlfriends and now wife, always had veto power. I just assumed it and we really never spoke about it.

5. Lady De

Lady De Never turning back!

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    7:12 PM
    I have veto power as well, and we never discuss it. It was weird at first. We used to struggle over a lot of issues, big ones , and tiny ones, and all of a sudden all I hear is: What will YOU like? - And "Yes - of course" to every suggestion I put forward:)
    Well, I have learned that with this power I really need to give things some extra thought - to be fair, and I want to be fair. I want to make decisions that expands and justifies my authority, not secretly doubts them...
    I am no dominatrix - and will never be, but I have come to like that my authority is genuine and that my control is considered the right way for both of us...
    I like to rule by the powers of mind and flesh, and not by a lot of physical restraints and degrading outfit.
    Still of course I like to have him chasted longer and longer, her is so obedient and struggles less with the denial the longer he is denied, and I of course also enjoy cuffs and a leash to his PA , when we are in for play, but otherwise I like him to be my man:)
    In my mind : controlling a strong man with a minimum use of power and utilities is a greater achievement than controlling a weak man with heavy gear....hi.hi

At least that is how I have come to love this lifestyle....

Mascara^Snake and seasoned like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice