Introduction of UK Sissy Hubby

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jezzathesissy, Jan 16, 2010.

1. jezzathesissy

jezzathesissy Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:12 AM
    Hi all,
    I am a 43 year old married white guy, I am average height and well built, pretty fit.Pretty much all my experience with being a sissy/sub/slave ect. has been seperate to my family life.

For many years I have been very submissive, I have a small cock and realized quite a while ago that I enjoy being exposed for this fact and humiliated in the process.......a started to visit Mistresses also many years ago. I have had a number of regular Mistresses who I have visited and who have stretched and moulded my desires and limits. I have played out many fantasies, including ultimate fantasies.......which have in turn led to more extreme fantasies.

I very much enjoy the sissy cuckold senario and with my current Mistress have on a number of occasions been made to worship not only her, but also a number of her male friends. I especially like to be made to worship black men (as many small cocked white sissies do) and have been lucky enough to do this a few times as well. Just the smell of a black guy really turns me on now days........and having confessed this to my Mistress have been made to sniff and lick a black guys armpits when he had not showered for over a day.........

I have been dressed as a sissy in sexy underwear, and also uniforms......my favorite obviously is being a sissy maid.

I have been put into a CB device a few times, although not for quite a while. The idea of being kept locked for an extended period really, really does appeal to me. I have just purchased my first CB ( CB3000) and have had it delivered to my Mistress. I intend to spend 2 days with her in a couple of weeks and i believe that she will lock me in my new device.

I am sure she will find a number of ways to humiliate and use me during this time. I will endevour to re-post here in a couple of weeks and include some pictures of me in my new CB3000.

Please feel free to get in touch........especially if you are in the UK.

Sissy Jezza (Jenny)

Attached Files:

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:12 PM
    Ohhhh such a cute pantie picture! Thank you for sharing.

A huge :welcome: to the Mansion, I do hope you enjoy your stay. We have plenty of sissies for you to gossip with and a few of us here are into cuckolding in varying degrees.

Give us a shout if you need anything.

3. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:12 PM
    A warm welcome to the mansion, sissy jenny. MW's right, lots of sissies here and all safely locked *giggle*. Hope you have fun here and meet lots of new friends.

Hugs, maid katrin

4. jezzathesissy

jezzathesissy Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:12 AM
    Locked up by Mistress in Pink Ann Summers Basque

Hope you like the picture of me taken while away in Spain with my Mistress this week.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice