Introducing Myself, and What I'm About

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by misterp, Oct 25, 2009.

1. misterp

misterp Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    Hello everybody,

My girlfriend/domme/lover has recently started to take our play further in the chastity direction. As part of it, she's asked me to keep a chastity journal to record my feelings. I keep it on her website which you can find here http://www.mistressroulette.com/category/male-submissive-reflections/chastity-journal/.

In comparison to other chastity enthusiasts, we are comparative pikers, but I find that the challenges that chastity play present allow areas for us to grow closer together and share more, so I'm happy to use it for that. I'd like to post occasional posts from my chastity journal here that I think people might like, but I wanted to check and see if that's OK.

If anyone's interested, we also publish weekly kinky podcasts which you can also listen to through iTunes. Towards that end, we're always looking for new people to interview for our iTunes podcasts, so if there's anybody in the SoCal area who would like to come sit with us and wax philosophically about being kinky, we'd love to talk to you.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your introduction, and :welcome: to the Mansion.

That site is very interesting, I shall spend many hours there reading I'm sure.

3. misterp

misterp Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Why thank you. It's good to be here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice