Introducing myself and my wife

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Locked In LoneStar, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Locked In LoneStar

Locked In LoneStar Active member

Local Time:
    9:15 AM
    Hey all, just posting to introduce myself.

My wife and I are new to this, and I figured I'd join here to get advice and tips, get to know people, and find a community that can help us navigate this. I've always had a kinky streak while my wife is pretty vanilla, so I mostly considered chastity and cuckold fantasies just that: fantasy. I wasn't even sure if it would work if we did try it.

We've been discussing swinging for a while now, but we've been leery about actually going ahead with it because we don't feel comfortable just sleeping with strangers, and it's kind of hard to broach this subject with good friends. Recently, a friend of hers that she would flirt with in good fun seemed to be getting a bit more bold with his comments. She asked me if I was still open to swinging, and what I thought about her sleeping with him if so. It led to a long and interesting conversation, and long story short we're going to incorporate chastity with her getting to experiment with taking lovers outside the bedroom, possibly even more (she's hinted she might keep me locked up to ensure I don't masturbate when she isn't in the mood for me, as my libido is higher than hers).

We're not discussing a permanent arrangement, or even heading necessarily towards a FLR (she's open to me getting to sleep with other women, but I don't have anyone in mind or in the works at the moment is all).

So, here I am for the moment, and it's nice to meet all of you!

traveler likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice