Intro of pet of Mistress-L

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Pet of Mistress-L, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Pet of Mistress-L

Pet of Mistress-L looking for a New owner and Key Holder

Senior PM Construction Management
    North Central Florida
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:59 PM
    Hi to all,

i am the Collared and Owned property of Mistress-L, i am named pet of course so hence the site name here for me, lol. i am locked in an original "The Fort Chastity device", 24/7/365. i am totally devoted and obedient to my one true Owner, Mistress-L. i will do what she asks to see her smile or the gleam in her eye that tells me i have done well for her today and is signaling to me that she is pleased with me.

i am very friendly and chatty, but if you decide to be friends or "Follow" me here please a few requests. i generally will not respond to unsolicited Befriending (Following), from anyone without Mistress's permission. i certainly will not respond to another Dominant or a given command by another Dominant that interferes or is in contradiction to my Mistress's rights of Ownership and Control over me, ever. The likelihood of me becoming Friends (following) with another Dominant without Mistress's permission is 0. The likelihood of me chatting with another Dominant without Mistress's permission is 0. i am allowed to chat with other persons that are submissive and or locked. i may respond to likes of my posts in the Forum in Conversations or on my Photos or Albums. Unfortunately this does not mean i am free to like your posts, sorry, i can do this if Mistress Approves prior to me posting the Like.

i have been locked and Orgasm Free since December 15, 2013. This is not a very long time as i know some have been locked in Chastity and Orgasm free far longer than i. We are all different and so are our Keyholders. Besides, time and Orgasm are not the true measuring stick of a submissive Chastity lockedmale's worth anyway. Commitment, Personal Honor, Obedience, Integrity, Honesty and Character more accurately determine the value of a Chastity locked submissive male in my opinion. i believe that my Mistress also believes this too.

So if you have read and retained the information put forward in this intro and feel that you would still enjoy meeting Mistress and/or myself please feel free to contact us as outlined above. i hope to meet many of you here that also enjoy their service to their Owners and find as much joy as i in my service to my Mistress.

2. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:59 PM
    Welcome to the mansion!

3. Pet of Mistress-L

Pet of Mistress-L looking for a New owner and Key Holder

Senior PM Construction Management
    North Central Florida
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:59 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice