Intro: Newly Locked Up

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lockedupguy, Jun 30, 2014.

1. lockedupguy

lockedupguy New member

Local Time:
    2:43 PM
    Hi all -

I'm a 26 yr old male who has recently joined being caged up by my girlfriend. We have shown our kindy side from time to time and about a year ago decided to buy a holy trainer. We tried it on one night and sort of got a little weirded out and never used again. Well this time the girl found out I have been jerking off a little much and joked about using it. That joke turned into something serious and now I'm locked up harder than ever knowing she has the key.

2. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    1:43 PM
    Enjoy it. I did for 11 months before taking a break. Make sure you moan a lot when she teases you. It will turn her on and give her a sense of the power over you. It is easier to get through when you have a lot of sex, with no orgasm for you. Figure out what length of chastity is good for you and do not go by what others do. My wife started us on chastity for the very same reason as you. However, she got to love teasing me so we kept at it, increasing the chastity period over a few months and then settling on a 3-4 week period as my outer limit. Be prepared if your girlfriend allows you to orgasm sooner than you would like. It is difficult for someone who loves you to see you so horny. For some woman, their man's orgasm is a validation of their sexiness and they just need to be guided so that they feel, just getting your hard and willing to postpone your pleasure is even sexier.

3. lockedupguy

lockedupguy New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the tip and the welcome. Second day locked up the girl decided she doesn't want me unlocked since she just got her period now I must wait till that's over before she thinks about letting me out. Took your advice last night as well... My girlfriend started teasing me for an hour straight I wanted to explode until she said... "Oh look it's late time for me to go home." I never thought I could be so frustrated ever...

4. slave01tr

slave01tr Junior Member

Adana/Turkey
    Local Time:
    6:43 PM
    that is so good, hope have more fun with it.

5. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    12:13 AM
    The real fun is in staying locked 24x7.
    Hope your mistress does not allow you release!

6. lockedupguy

lockedupguy New member

Local Time:
    Thanks all hope I have some fun too... The urge is killing me never thought this would be so crazy how bad I want her to tease me and just stop again but then also how bad I want her to let me release and it's only 2 days... Her lady time lasts about 7 days and she said she thinks I should wait till my birthday on July 27th instead of just a few days. I'll lose my mind! But if that's the fate she chooses for me what options do I have!? None!

spider202 and slave01tr like this.
  7. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    nope, no options other then to submit to her will! :p Good luck!

8. lockedupguy

lockedupguy New member

Local Time:
    So the girlfriend started doing some research of her own and came across a nice new chastity device. I had my Holy Trainer for a while and we didn't use it until now... She made me order the new Holy Trainer 2 and insisted on getting the pink since it seems cute and her favorite color...

9. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    Pink? oh wow! Your in for real trouble now! lol

10. lockedupguy

lockedupguy New member

Local Time:
    I know I figured that... Tonight was another long night that seemed like it was never going to end with her teasing me. She knows I'm in the office working late tomorrow so she made sure she came over to tease the crap out of me.

guest 2942 likes this.
  11. slave01tr

slave01tr Junior Member

Adana/Turkey
    Local Time:
    lol, lucky boy.

12. spider202

spider202 Long term member

Local Time:
    where do you think your girlfriend will take this, will she just keep you denied or do you think she will go as far as cuckolding.

13. lockedupguy

lockedupguy New member

Local Time:
    I'm not sure how far she will take it honestly. Past couple of days the two of us have been great too. She's been reading a lot about the pros of having me locked up. I've been thinking maybe it's a little too fast? She joked and said now that your locked up the tattoo of my intals you said you never wanted looks like it will happen. I got instantly hard but not sure how I feel about that so far. I haven't told her this not sure if she is testing my limits or is serious. What just gets me really turned on and dripping is how she keeps referring to everything she demands and wants as me literally being owned by her now.

spider202 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice