Intro: I'm finally locked in a Lori's Tube... What next?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CSG in a Pink 18CP, Aug 3, 2016.

1. CSG in a Pink 18CP

CSG in a Pink 18CP Locked in a Lori's Tube

Local Time:
    5:10 AM
    Hello, I just joined this site today along with my Keyholder Wife, "Keyholder For CSG". On 7/20 we took the plunge and I was locked into a pink Lori's #8C plastic tube. We're still finishing up our written agreement, but the most important part is already settled. My earliest opportunity for release is not until Christmas, 2016. If she allows me, I will post our agreement once it's finished.

We've played around with other devices before but they're lack of security made it just a game. My current device is held in place by a 6 gage stainless steel pin that goes through my Prince Albert piercing. It's not coming off without either a lot of blood or the keys. I'm very excited about finally being locked into a device I cannot remove and being at the complete mercy of my beautiful Keyholder Wife for any sexual relief. I've always enjoyed the "be careful what you wish for" fantasies and now I get to experience it!

We both joined this site as a way to get ideas from more experienced people about how to make long-term chastity work in a marriage. I'm also hoping that my Keyholder can rely on this forum for advice, suggestions and ideas about how to make the next five+ months more interesting and fun. And perhaps help lead us beyond the next five months toward permanent chastity becoming a part of our marriage.

Feel free to message her if you like, her name on the forum is "Keyholder For CSG". She will have my password and will be able to read any private messages I receive but I will not be able to read the messages you send her. I have also agreed to respond to any comments and messages I receive.

Thank you and we're looking foreword to sharing our experiences and learning from you.

Keyholder For CSG and spider203 like this.
  2. CSG in a Pink 18CP

Local Time:
    Correction: I'm locked in a Lori's 18CP, not an 8C.

3. muttlyvb

muttlyvb Long term member

Virginia Beach, VA
    Local Time:
    Congratulations on joining the website.

And welcome the world of chastity.

What does the 18CP look like? I do not see it on her website.

4. CSG in a Pink 18CP

Local Time:
    It's an 18C, but plastic.

http://www.chastitytube.com/creations.html.

Scroll down to the plastic ones. My 18CP is pink and has steel hardware.

Keyholder For CSG likes this.
  5. muttlyvb

muttlyvb Long term member

Virginia Beach, VA
    Local Time:
    Thank you for pointing out what your device is.

6. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    Welcome @CSG in a Pink 18CP and @Keyholder For CSG ! Always nice to see new couples who are into chastity! I have been keyholding for my boyfriend @Thatguyontheinternet since early January 2016 and it's been amazing to say the least. We already had an extremely wonderful and loving relationship and chastity has made it even better...in fact he just got a PA piercing 2 weeks ago today, and it's his first piercing ever:) Please feel free to message me @Keyholder For CSG if you'd like to chat, as there aren't a terribly large number of us here. Hope to talk to you soon!

7. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:10 AM
    @Keyholder For CSG Welcome to the Mansion. My door is also open.
    I started out on the same path as you and ended up here via the same route some ten years ago now.
    As @Thatgirl mentioned, you don't need to be a stranger. Please do feel free to approach for advice. Either privately and in confidence or otherwise.

8. CSG in a Pink 18CP

Local Time:
    Thank you @Mascara^Snake and @Thatgirl. I will pass your kind words and offers on to my Wife/Keyholder. I hope she contacts you to chat. She is a little apprehensive about being on this forum, maybe you can help ease her mind. She is not as into this "lifestyle" as I am, but she has told me that she likes how I behave when I am locked up. And she also really likes having a maid (almost as much as I like being one)! ;)

Thatgirl likes this.
  9. innocent.in.574

innocent.in.574 Pantyhosed sissy in chastity & heels

Local Time:
    Please tell us about your Lori's 18CP. I've been dreaming of getting one of their devices for a while now. How is the comfort of a tube only device? Do you think it's more comfortable that one with a teste ring?

CSG in a Pink 18CP likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice