Interested in an Online keyholding Relationship

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Sum41Z10, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Sum41Z10

Sum41Z10 Member

Local Time:
    6:59 PM
    Hello there,

I am not necessarily sure how to word this, so please bare with me. The title gives a basic gist, but there are a few layers to this. I am looking for an online only relationship in regards to key holder control. It doesn't just need to be about the chastity. But that is the primary for what I am looking for.

I am in a vanilla relationship in real life. I am lucky enough to be engaged an amazing woman who fills all needs in the world, outside of my kinky side. She is however more than happy to let me experiment with that side of me outside of our relationship.

If someone is interested in carrying out this type of online relationship please send me a personal message. I could go into more detail here of course, but figured I wouldn't waste a bunch of text if someone wasn't interested so they don't have to read through the whole thing haha.

Here are some basics:
    33 year old male
    nto multiple kinks
    Open and honest
    Nerdy
    Kind
    Sarcastic
    Submissive (obv)

kaligod and limsub like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice