Initial attempt at a home made device

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by mocster1010, Nov 6, 2011.

1. mocster1010

mocster1010 New member

Local Time:
    5:29 AM
    Hi,

I'm new here, and just attempted yesterday to design my first chastity device.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, couldn't find a section for home made device.

I've just designed something that is based on the measurement I see from other chastity devices on internet (Mostly the CBx000 serie).

I've attached my first shell attempt : IMG_20111106_155351.jpg

It hollow with the exact same form as you see in the previous picture : IMG_20111106_155436.jpg

It visually look too big, but it does seem to fit ok, though it a bit loose. The thickness is about 4mm, so in future design I'll reduce it, since right now is SUPER strong... I really can't feel anything though, it a bit disconcerting. It weight about 30 gram, with a thiner shell, it will get lighter. I did not design the attachment system yet since I want to get the size right first. But it does seem to get the expected job, can't have a full erection, or have any sensation, and it doesn't hurt. But I'm looking right now for something that give me a better feeling of entrapment. I don't want it hurt, but be more restrictive. So will probably print another test with a bit smaller shaft and diameter and see how different it is.

I would really wish if one of you with a CBx000 could take some picture with rules so I can compare better the dimension it should be. I used the size value off web store, but some how, I think I don't measure it from the right place.

I do not intend to use this as any long term user, since it wouldn't be very sanitary, due to all the open surface that could get infected, and no ventilation, but for short few hours play I think it would be ok. And if I need something more longterm, I could get rid of those wrinkle. But for the moment I have some fun thinking how I could design to make it feel differently. Just exploring the possibility. I'll share the design file also later one if some are interested. But I'm in no way a designer or good in designing software, had lot of trouble to do that basic form at the top of the shaft. There is also limitation in the form I can actually print, but so far I'm pretty satisfied with the first prototype.

I will also procure myself some transparent material so get better idea of what going on in there ;)

2. nastorus

nastorus Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:29 AM
    Terrific what is the material ? how did you made it ?

I have quite a few ideas on how to improve the system and I also like to DIY a CB just for the fun of it.

Thanks for sharing

3. mocster1010

mocster1010 New member

Local Time:
    5:29 AM
    It made of ABS plastic right now. But I'm thinking to maybe only use it as a cast to do something in a different material. What I really wonder at this point is the attachment system... Somehow, cbx000 doesn't look comfortable... But I guess my only choice at this point is to make it and try it out and learn from it,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice