In search of....

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by owentwo, Mar 26, 2009.

1. owentwo

owentwo Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:27 PM
    I am brand new here! I am looking for input in many areas, but first about chastity devices.

I recently committed myself to a wonderful lady who has started to take control of my life. She has asked me to research chastity devices. This is one of the first things she wants to control about me. So, I want to see what devices are favored out there by people who travel by commercial airlines a lot. This is a big concern of mine as I travel quite a bit for work.

Your input would be welcome.

Thanks,

Owentwo

2. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    7:27 PM
    the CB series are the option for the frequent traveler.
    Depending on your size length and preference they have 4 options.
    my 2 favorites are the CB2k and CB6k I have had both
    The 2k I liked because it was very breathable, but I didn't like the fact that the guide pins poked me just above my base and I didn't want to cut them until I had the spacing right. I also had an issue with the ring not being finished well enough.
    the 6k isn't as breathable but is much more comfortable to me. I did lose the midlength spacer so I've been wearing the short spacer which I think is causing some serious issues (I haven't been wearing it this week, nor has my wife been putting out this week. coincidence? :spider:)
    any questions?

3. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:27 PM
    Welcome to the lifestyle and to Chastity Mansion, owentwo. I also recommend the cb line for one who must pass security. They re made entirely of plastic and can be secured with numbered plastic locks. I have a cb3k (chastity belt 3000) and I have had a good experience with it. As subformadame wrote, it does take some time getting the spacers right...but after that...watch out! lol! You might be surprised at how naturally you fall into feeling comfortable being locked up. Have fun! maid madeleine :)

4. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    7:27 PM
    seems like you're in the same place that i was when Mistress had me research chastity devices last october. i have the CB3000 and travel a lot. there is no problem as long as you leave the metal lock home and use the plastic locks.

5. owentwo

owentwo Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks to those of you who replied. I purchased a CB6000 after looking at all your responses. I have been wearing it since 9AM this Monday (it is Wednesday now) and have found it relatively comfortable. I will be allowed to remove it this weekend. I am looking forward to getting out of it, even for just a short time. Thanks again for your imput. I will travel for the first time next week and hope there are no problems at the airport. I will have one of the plastic locks on then.

owentwo

6. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:27 AM
    :welcome: to the Mansion owentwo... and congratulations on your lock up!

Let us know how the travelling goes, it's something a lot of people are interested in. :manga_beat:

7. owentwo

owentwo Junior Member

Local Time:
    Mistress Watchful,

Thank you for your reply. Sorry for the blue box. I haven't picked an avatar yet!

I am actually out of the CB6000 today. I had a male Brazilian waxing yesterday to solve the hair pulling problem I was facing. I was too sore to put on the CB6000, so I got today off. I may have it put on tonight again as long as the redness is gone. I didn't realize how painful waxing was, but the result pleases both me and more importantly my soon to be owner.

Owentwo

8. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh no... you don't get away THAT easily! :sex020:

How did the waxing go? Was it your first time? How did the beautician react?

Sorry... it's something I've contemplated for charlotte. :evilgrin0010:

9. owentwo

owentwo Junior Member

Local Time:
    Mistress Watchful,

It was not my first waxing. I have had my back waxed once in awhile for a couple of years. But, I have never had my genital area waxed. She was used to doing this as she offers Male Brazilians on her waxing menu. She waxed everything including my backsidea and even down the leg a bit. She calls it her bat, balls, and dugout wax! It did hurt, but she assures me it will hurt less the next time. She really would like me to have a full body wax and did my underarms for free to see if I would like it. I was going to check with my lady, but forgot to see if she would like me fully waxed. I will tonight. The idea of being totally hairless is a bit exciting, but a little scary too.

Owentwo

10. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Owentwo, congratulations on your CB purchase. I hope it gives you many years of frustration! :anim_32:

Regarding the boyzillian, nice! At one point, I pursued getting boyzillian laser hair removal, since I've gone hairless for many years. It was pretty uncomfortable calling the salons, asking about it, but none of them really seemed put off. The price was so high, I figured it would be cheaper to just buy my own laser device. They're available on the web, but I couldn't justify the few thousand up front cost for it, given all the other toys I'd rather buy first! hehe.

Best of luck with the CB. It might be jumping the gun to travel so soon while locked, but since it's just a plastic lock, it's not a big deal if you need to break it due to chafing or something.

Have fun!
    mikecb

11. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the answer owentwo.

There is a salon in the town we are moving to that does full body male waxing... but charlotte has the MOST sensitive skin I've EVER seen!

Everything brings her out in a rash!

If I was a bit more confident in my role as Mistress, I would love to drag her in there, ask lots of humiliating questions, and then leave her there to be waxed whilst I went off to lunch with my Alpha Male.... *sigh*

12. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Mistress Watchful go for it. i have tried to get Sherry to do this to me but it doesn't seem like it will ever happen. She thinks that just because i suggest something that i would like it. In actuality i would find it very humiliating. Just like getting a PA piercing done by a Woman.

Rachel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice