In need of some guidance

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Innominate, Mar 11, 2024.

1. Innominate

Innominate Member

Local Time:
    8:42 AM
    Two quick things I’m hoping some more experienced people could help me out with.

I’ve been caged daily for over a year now. I can’t seem to get nighttime wearing sorted out. Are there any cages that allow any up and down cage hinging where it attaches to the ring that I could try? Something that might help reduce all the burning from the cage pulling so hard at night?

Second.

I’ve tried a few different cages, but so far the cobra cage is the most comfortable. I respect what my KH says, but sometimes after weeks or a month, it is tempting to enjoy myself even while locked. The cobra cages are open enough to allow someone to still enjoy themselves if they really wanted to.

Are there any cages out there that are good for wearing everyday, but have enough material coverage to help ensure someone can’t enjoy themselves even if they succumb to temptations?

Thanks for reading.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice