I'm hoping to find my first Mistress, and hopefully a relationship.

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by scruf12, Dec 29, 2018.

1. scruf12

scruf12 Member

Local Time:
    12:24 PM
    I know these posts are a long shot since they're a "cold open", but I figured putting myself out there more will only be helpful in finding someone who I can start this journey with.

A little about myself:
    I'm a 26 year old straight male who has always leaned towards the submissive sides of things. I discovered chastity and femdom in general at a younger age and was immediately encapsulated by it. I've never been in a "kinky" relationship, but even in my few vanilla relationships I've acted subtly submissive. I am still a virgin (not by choice) so I have next to no experience with partners. Although I know that sexually I'm fully a submissive.

I hate saying the phrase "I want" or "In need of" in these posts in fear of sounding like I'm topping from the bottom. But I would like to find someone I could explore this lifestyle with and build a relationship out of it (Or build a relationship and then explore). While I'm sure playing with someone and having that be the extent of the relationship is very fun,and something I could see myself indulging in at some point, I would really like to have a deeper connection with this person. I've read so many stories and posts on this site about the wonderful and amazing relationships they have and it's an understatement saying that I'm envious of what they have (or seem to have. I know I can't get the whole picture with just a glimpse at one part of their life that they decide to share online).

If you have any questions or even just comments, please feel free to fire 'em my way! Positive, negative, or constructive. I'm all ears.

Sorry for the wall of text here, but I wanted to make sure I was concise and accurate with what I was putting out there. If you made it this far thanks for hearing my piece.

2. Gigaman

Gigaman Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    Well as far as I can see you are off to a good start. Your post include information and seem genuine to me.
    I know it can be hard to connect with someone on a deep level and also have them OK with certain kinks. this may not be the best venue to find a mate but with a post like yours it can’t hurt either.

I hope you find what you’re looking for. Everyone deserves to be happy!

BKwife likes this.
  3. scruf12

scruf12 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you very much for the kind words! It's nice to hear it from one of the couples I was referring to in my original post. I really enjoy reading BK Wife's and your posts. Loive the dynamic and the vibe you two give off.

BKwife and Gigaman like this.
  4. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    5:24 PM
    It might help if you tell people where you are from : )

5. Gigaman

Gigaman Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    I wish I could take credit for what BK has become but I can’t. She really is a truly wonderful woman. And it just goes to show you how important real love is sometime. She had no interest in this stuff. We had a great sex life but she just did it because she loved me. Now she is having fun and has a mind of her own.

Don’t give up looking for someone, ever. It so worth it when it works.

BKwife likes this.
  6. scruf12

scruf12 Member

Local Time:
    I can't believe I forgot that! Im from the US. More specifically in Virginia.

Thank you for the reminder! :)

BKwife likes this.
  7. scruf12

scruf12 Member

Local Time:
    It seems the path you two went down leads to what I'm hoping to find. Definitely helps give me more wishful thinking knowing it's been done before.

Thanks again for the kind words : )

BKwife and Gigaman like this.
  8. BKwife

Verified Female

Local Time:
    @scruf12 your too sweet!. I wish you tons of luck finding your special someone. I found mine almost 40 years ago but this part of our relationship is only a couple years
    old. And the really great part of it, only a few months. It takes A LOT OF WORK and exploration to really fine tune it, we're still in that phase but when it works it really is amazing. Your in the right place to get advice, I have found so much here myself. I hope you find what your looking for

Chaste J. and Gigaman like this.
  9. scruf12

scruf12 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you so much! Again I really do appreciate all the advice and confidence You and Gigaman have given me here today.

Gigaman and BKwife like this.
  10. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Welcome from a fellow Virginia

Virginia is a large state. What’s the nearest large city to you?

I ask as there are meetups called Munches in most major cities (and some smaller ones too). They’re a great way to meet others. Now they’re typically not a pick up venue but since you seem to have a clue based on your post, you’ll get that they’re a great way to make friends, get known and network.

It’ll take a little time but I promise you if you go and make friends you’ll find what you seek. You’ll also be invited to parties and groups like ClubFem.

Also join Fetlife if you haven’t. It’s a good place to see what’s going on and most munches are listed there.

Finally feel free to private message me as I have friends all over the state as I’ve been in the lifestyle forever and I’d be happy to see who I know near you and see what we can do to help you.

Gigaman likes this.
  11. scruf12

scruf12 Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the warm welcome!

Geologically I'm closer to D.C. but time-wise more often than not I'm closer to Richmond.

Im actually the one who asked the other day if you had any info on the munch in DC that was run by a few local Dommes. I did find them on fetlife but the page hadn't been updated too recently from what I could tell.

And I'll absolutely keep you in mind if I end up having any questions or anything!

Thanks again!

12. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I think they had info on it on that thread

I know the Fredericksburg munch is usually on Wednesday’s but Thursday this coming week

13. scruf12

scruf12 Member

Local Time:
    I just looked at the fredericksburg munch page. It definitely looks interesting. Unfortunately my work schedule is unforgiving on weekdays and the one this Thursday wouldn't be possible for me. I'll have to see if I can make something work for one of those in the near future.

Is that one you've been to?

14. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Yes I try to make that one as much as I can. Great folks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice