I'll keep trying until I get it right!

Discussion in 'PA5000' started by akm3, Mar 29, 2010.

1. akm3

akm3 Member

Local Time:
    9:36 PM
    So, I just have not had any luck getting my ability to wear PA-5k time in to increase.

This can be for one of two reasons:
    1) The device is too large for the head of my penis, so it pulls back through the hole, putting pressure on my piercing. SOLUTION: Order smaller device. Their measuring instructions had me order the biggest size. I'm going to try the 'tighter is better' mantra and go with the smallest size. I also have the middle one and that one works best so far, so I'm hopeful.

2) My piercing is pretty far forward on my penis, putting the 'leveerage point' too far forward in my head, resulting in pulling on the penis. This is really hard to explain, but I'm just saying that the head can't stick out as far as it needs to, because the piercing being far forward means the penis head has to be far back to fit the locking pin. Hope that makes sense.
    SOLUTION: Remove piercing, heal, wait, re-pierce. Yuck.

I'll report back as soon as the new one arrives and see if my luck has improved! I need to get this working before I order a custom titanium piece from steelwerksextreme, so I'm just getting terribly impatient.

2. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    Hi, I wish I could help you as I dont have any real issues with the pa-5000. I have the smallest 1 inch tube and it seems to sit fine right behind the glans mushrooming the head of the penis neatly and holding the shaft in place without much movement. I have the tube in contact with the penis at all time and suffer no disscomfort or reaction with the plastic I did not allow an 8th of an inch clearance as suggested and I have no problems keeping clean.
    I dont know if your pa is to far forward or not I would get it checked out to make sure the positioning is correct but in saying that I also think a tighter tube may hold the penis in place and stop the tube sliding over the glans and I also use no lube as once I have the right positioning I dont want it to move easily. As I have said previeously my pa has been there a number of years and has been stretched to 6mm. I hope some of what I have said helps you and if you have any questions just ask.

3. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    7:36 AM
    Ouch.

I had similar problems as you did. Last night I dremeled away the frontmost bars and slept with the device like a baby.

I'll post pictures when I have them.

4. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    7:36 AM
    pa5000 price

I did not buy mine from here, but wanted to share the link: 50 euros is the lowest price I have seen for the device.

http://shop.morgane-folies.com/chastete/pa5000.html

I guess my second, modified, PA5000 is now good for me after "slight" modifications.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice