If You Quit Chastity, Could You Ever Return?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Thatguyontheinternet, Feb 16, 2017.

?

Coukd you quit the cage and femdom and come back. Or would it be ruined forever?

1. Yes, I think we / she could do it.

9 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. Yes, we've done just that before.

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. No chance. It will never be the same.

5 vote(s)
    23.8%
Random Thread
  1. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    10:59 AM
    I'll probably do this as a poll, but I'd also like to hear people's thoughts on the feasibility of this.

Do you think it's possible to quit wearing the cage, and with it all the femdom elements that come with the lifestyle, and then start up again later? Or do you think that once you revert back to sexual dominance it would be impossible, or at least highly unlikely, that your KH would ever be able to adopt the role of the Dominant again?

(***And please - I mean quit the cage willingly. Not because you had to give it up temporarily for some reason outside of your control. That's very different.***)

I think this probably would be different for the guys for whom the cage / denial are their own turn-on. If you'd long to wear the cage for its own qualities, even w/o a KH or if your partner wasn't participating, then I think we're coming from a different perspective on the cage. There's 100% no denying it's central importance, or that it's its own form of turn-on as part of the whole dynamic. But for me the cage is entirely a tool to facilitate her dominance, which is the element of chastity im concerned with in this post.

None of this works without the cage for us. But If I (we) were to decide that it would be unwise to continue down this path of trying to further develope her dominance / my submission sexually, the cage would cease to be a factor after that.

I'd love to hear everyone and anyone's taken on this. But I'm particularly interested in hearing from any men who've decided - despite how much they've discovered they enjoy being on the receiving end of female sexual dominance (or maybe specifically because of how much they enjoy it...) that it was best not to go any further.

And if so did you ever try again? Or was the femdom experiment ruined permenantly?

2. JayDub

JayDub Active member

Business Owner
    Cape Town
    Local Time:
    4:59 PM
    We have done exactly that. Quit and then gone back to it. Sometimes this was because the dynamic collapsed, which in hindsight was my trying to top from the bottom. Other times it's been outside "life" pressures like health and business.
    Each time though we came back to it if I remember rightly it has been started by my wife again. Usually because she gets annoyed with me, spanks my ass and then locks me up again. Interestingly though, each time we've returned to it it has been stronger and more in-depth.
    What I would say though is that i don't think we'd ever get to a space where there wasn't an undertone of femdom. She knows how much it turns me on, she's either embraced her inner Domme or has learnt to get turned on by it too now these days.

If anything should ever happen to my wife I would only consider a Femdom relationship in the future, if I desired a relationship at all.

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:59 AM
    I am sure I'm a minority on this, but without the cage, don't think I could do this FLR, or femdom stuff. I believe if she said, this isn't doing it for me, I'm just not domme, I would not go back at a later time. If she's not liking it, I would always think that she was doing it "for" me. It would ruin my illusion. If it was my decision to step out for a period, I think she would be crushed. She would think she had lost what authority she had, and quite frankly be upset that I had changed after she put so much into this. I would however be able to go right back into it, because I get off on strong female authority and sexually bossy women.

I guess for me it's a moot point, she would never want me to revert, and i think it would create more hurt feelings and resentment than it would ever be worth.

I'm sure I could ask for a break from this for a period, but now, I know she would only want it to be a break. So the answer is no, we wouldn't go back because I think she would never let us completely leave our new roles we have developed.

4. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:

Ask me any time during the first year and my reply to this would have been very similar. But eventually you have to settle into a sustainable routine. Then and only then can you figure out whether the way things have settled in is going to satisfy both your needs long term.

5. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    8:44 PM
    I am seriously thinking of asking my Wife whether she wants to stop what we are doing for a while. I don't want to stop permanently and I won't stop trying to be a better, more caring husband, but I am concerned about the stress Elle is under and do not want to add to that stress.

Getting more into the FLR lifestyle and defining our sexual dynamic with the control of my orgasms isn't happening by itself. It is taking effort from both of us. The problem is real life is being an absolute bastard to us at the moment and there is no end in sight. The earliest this will be resolved is mid August and it looks like it could go on for a few years after that.

6. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I will admit we are rather new to all this, and our roles have evolved and still evolving. Some of the minor things might be tweaked yet, still not a big fan of the maid thing.

Something's we have discussed are what she likes to say "hers now". One of them being the cage. If our D/s roles were getting old, and both were bored with it, she said she could see us switching to dominant to her submissive. The cage stays on though. She said she doesn't want to lose that part ever. That being said, I believe we could flow back no problem if it was a mutual decision to switch it up.

When we met she was rather submissive..."fuck me like a whore, tell me I'm your slut etc" spanks on the ass and some light bondage. So sexually I know she could revert, but the cage is a big deal to her. If I couldn't wear one medically she would use my piercing lock. She took to chastity like a duck to water, especially the FLR stuff, she just hadn't heard of it before.

7. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    This all awakened a love of female dominance that I did not expect. So what worries me is my need outstripping her ability to match it. If that's what's down the road then to me it is preferable to leave it all behind now. We were both quite satisfied sexually before we fell into all this, and the last thing I want is for one or the other of us develope desires that the other is unable or unwilling to fulfill. That hasn't happened just yet but it is one of my worries.

@Jasmic68 - of course I too would take the many lessons I've learned from chastity and continue them even if we stopped. Hopefully that goes without saying! But like you said, living this way takes a continuous output of effort. That's why I was curious to know if anyone else took a break from it all and yet were able to return to it successfully.

@Nicoftime - "she said she can see us switching [roles]. The cage stays though. She said she doesn't want to lose that part ever"

Thats always been an exact concern of mine. As that is totally unacceptable to me. It's like saying "I don't want to make the effort on my end any more, but I definitely want you in the cage still". Not a chance.

The cage is to help facilitate her dominance. If the effort required on either of our parts to continue developing her dominance or my submissiveness proves beyond what we are willing to continue putting forth, fine, we stop, but the cage goes with it. It's a tool. If the tool is no longer required because we've stopped trying to build whatever it was we were using it to help build, then the tool gets put away.

My fear has always been That all the FLR stuff falls by the wayside and I'm just a dude walking around in a cage because my girl likes that I can't jerk off when I want or become aroused without my mind being redirected. Frankly I believe that's unhealthy. I won't allow myself to be caged just to mollify self confidence issues or trust issues. If those issues exist then they must be dealt with directly. Thankfully that's not our situation. But it is an ever present fear of mine, because I know she loves that I'm in a cage more than she loves being dominant.

This is where I may differ from many, many guys here. The cage itself does not bring me enjoyment. Only her use of it does, and what it does for us as a unit makes it worth it as the tool I feel it is. For me the cage is a necessarily evil. Something I put up with to help make it possible for her to develope dominance. If the effort to develope dominance no longer existed (because we decide to pause or whatever), then I certainly will not put myself through the inconvenience of wearing a cage every day just because she may still like knowing I can't use my penis as I see fit. It's a package deal.

8. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    Like a dog. I'll put the leash on for the assertive leader who showes he cares by consistent training. Not for someone who just wants to tie me to a post between games of fetch.

9. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I totally get you there, if my cage stays on, we would still practice tease and denial just no FLR, or the cage would come off. The tool would no longer be needed for the sexual practice I enjoy.

I agree, I wouldn't keep it on to alleviate her insecurities. I will be a locked up sub, or a locked up dom that is teased, but not locked up for no other reason but to keep me or others from using it.

When I first talked to her about chastity I was fairly broad with intentions. Yes I told her if my subbie kinks, but also told her I would just leave it up to her when I was released. I am think we have traveled far enough down this path that it would be impossible to return to such a state. It would be tool for our sexual play, or it goes back in the tool box.

10. smash363636

smash363636 Long term member

Highway worker
    Albany, ny USA
    Local Time:
    I got my mysteel belt. Wore it for an little while. Never fit right always hurt and pinched me. Gave it up till I just got my Carrara belt. So about an 3-4 year break

11. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    My problem is that I cannot quit. Every time I try I go right back to it. When I am locked up 24/7 and denied orgasms for a month or two, I am filled with sexual energy. I feel alive and my wife has her best orgasms from hearing me moan in sexual frustration. When we take a break I feel bored. No more energy and not interested in posting on Fetlife, here or other similar websites. Sex soon becomes ordinary and quite frankly after 4 years of wearing a chastity cage, I miss it like I would if I stopped wearing my wedding band. To say that my chastity cage feels so comfortable and natural is an understatement. It has become part of me. I do not have to be careful about how I sit anymore and I sleep better when locked. Chastity has become my "normal".

corsac and smash363636 like this.
  12. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    Thatgirl happens to be in the middle of her monthly visitor. She doesn't have them often due to the type of BC she uses. Plus, we've now been at this just long enough that the initial frenetic pace of play we engaged in at the start has tapered toward a more realistic day-to-day lifestyle. Nonetheless by default we play often, so when for whatever reason we experience a lull in the action it's a struggle for me. That combined with my not liking the cage much in general combine and result in me becoming restless really quickly.

Thats why I don't think I could stand it if the cage became basically all there was to it. Hell, even during the normal lulls in activity that happen in any relationship I very shortly start to resent the cage! But just like you said, @Nicoftime, I never want her doing things just for my sake, or because she knows her expressions of dominance help me tolerate continued wear. I only want her doing things when and how she wants.

Her and I were discussing this and it made me think of what would happen if it came to a point where her level of interest and activity got too low for me, or my need for her dominance got too high.

I wondered if any guys ever put things on pause for that reason (rather than medical necessity), and if so did it make it impossible to start back up again. I imagine it would since it would so I hope we never get to a situation like that. But sometimes things happen you can't control. Like @Jasmic68 mentioned - if the input from the dominant partner wanes to a point where the other's needs aren't being met, be it life preventing it or just lack of interest, then something would have to give I think, because the cage is to me a lot of effort to live with day in and day out.

@Vinny - I totally get it. Im not sure if I could quit either. Or at least I'm not sure if it would be a good situation if I did. A concern I've had from the start is getting basically addicted to the cage & D/S dynamic to the point where I / we could never be satisfied by a sexual relationship that no longer included those things. But that's a risk I suppose we're all willing to take on in pursuit of all the awesome things chastity brings to our relationships.

13. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    8:44 PM
    If my Wife was uninterested in sex or intimacy then what would the point be to wearing the device? The device gives her the space in which she is in charge of sex. She gets to decide what when and how, with no pressure and no feeling that she needs to do anything because I want her to. This reduction in pressure has released her in ways we could never have predicted and, as a result, she feels and acts more sexy and desires me much more.

So, if she was uninterested in sex neither of us would get the benefit of her reaction to it and it would become irrelevant. I cannot imagine this happening now, although real life events are so severe at the moment neither of us are feeling like sex. We are though very much needing a lot of intimacy. My Wife has said that the device lets her cuddle me without worrying that I am going to want to take things further so I will keep it on for that reason if no other.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice