If I have problems turtling...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by SlaveboyT, Jan 20, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. SlaveboyT

SlaveboyT Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:49 PM
    If I have problems if turtling (hope that is the right term) what can I do to help?

Mistress currently has me locked in a CB6k, but is dissapointed that just by bending over for a spanking I pull out of the tube. I've considered buying a CB6k S tube, but I don't know if that will help. I'm hoping that maybe there is someone here who has the same problem and can help me get something to fix this. My mistress is making me lose weight, but wants to use my being locked as motivation... but that doesn't work well when I can pull out, even accidentally, easily.

2. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
    4:49 PM
    Same problem, no solution. I'm thinking the steelworxx looker 01 might help, so I'm saving up my pennies. Maybe losing weight will help, but I am a very thickset guy anyway, so maybe not. Don't want to go for a full belt becasue I play a lot of sports, and to honest, they look really uncomfortable and are very expensive.

3. her_pantyboy

her_pantyboy Active member

Construction
    Fort Laudedale
    Local Time:
    5:49 PM
    had same problem with CB-3000, i didn't with the CB-2000. But it is a little bulky to wear under jeans. We got the cb-6000s, no issues, once you get the spacers correct. i don't accidentally pull out, and don't pull out (not that i want to).

Been locked since 10/26/09, with two releases, no problems.

Attached Files:

4. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:49 PM
    The key (pun intended!) is patience in trying various ring & spacer combinations.

It took me quite some time originally trying all the different fittings and you will have to wear one that feels uncomfortable initially, as you may find (as I did) that after a short while it actually is the perfect fit!

So don't just give up because when you try it doesn't feel 100% right there and then.

A (very) rough rule of thumb seems to be that a larger ring with a smaller spacer is the way to go.

I use the middle sized ring and the smallest spacer for my CB6K & 6Ks if that helps.

5. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    I turtle so much that my penis hardly sticks out at all. The only way I solved the problem was to get a PA piercing. Spacers, constrictors, etc, just didn't work for me. If you also can't solve the problem any other way, get pierced. It seems extreme before you have it done, but it is really worth it. I am not into piercing for its own sake, but I am into enforced chastity.

6. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
    4:49 PM
    Mark, what do you use with the piercing?

7. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    [quote name='Ms Tinks' wand']Mark, what do you use with the piercing?[/QUOTE]

I wear a 6 ga segment ring, 16 mm diameter. It is strong enough that you cannot get the segment out without a tool that is larger than what you can get in the front of my Mature Metal device. It is thick enough that migration should not be a problem. I never like the look of captive ball rings, so I was very pleased with the segment ring. If you click on my avatar, it will take you to my page where you can view my albums, which show what you're asking about.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice