Ideas for Birthday fun?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Goddess li, Jan 16, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Goddess li

Verified Female

Local Time:
    4:55 PM
    Hi all. It's my husband's birthday next week and he has the day off work - thought I'd treat him to a play day. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas of games we could play, punishments ect. Thanks in advance!

sissy_connie likes this.
  2. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    See how many times you can edge him without letting him orgasm. Or be his sex slave for the day but he isn’t allowed to orgasm. He will drive himself mad!! Make sure you have numbing gel, condoms and silicone sheath on hand.

Goddess li likes this.
  3. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    1:55 AM
    Get him to make a list of favorite ideas for rewards and punishments...then surprise him on his birthday with the things that YOU like (preferentially out of his list but you could surprise him with a new idea)...and then use this https://wheeldecide.com/ and make him agree that whatever the wheel lands on is what he has to endure/enjoy. He could get one spin for every day he has been denied or something like that on his birthday.

Goddess li likes this.
  4. Goddess li

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Sounds fun! That certainly would drive him crazy

5. Goddess li

Verified Female

Local Time:
    This sounds cool - thank you for the link!

6. lockedformistress

Local Time:
    11:55 AM
    Conversely, my wife's birthday is next week. Any ideas for the reverse situation?

Goddess li and Chiefyayy like this.
  7. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    11:55 AM
    Husband gets birthday spankings on his and my birthday. We usually do a "vanilla" birthday on the actual date or the weekend after it. On the next weekend, we do another birthday.

He dresses up in one of his sissy dresses and everything else. I have a cake and ice cream and invite some of my female friends who've seen him get spanked.

I put a party hat on him, then go through the undressing ritual and have him bring me the hairbrush, kiss it and give it tto me the same as if he's being disciplined. I ask how many. He answers with how many years I am or he is, depending on whose birthday it is. Then it's stand up, panties down and a tap of my lap with the hairbrush to signal him to get across it. Just like for a disciplinary spanking, I pin his arm behind his back.
    He has to count, which I don;t usually have him do when he's across my lap. If he doesn't count right, we finish the number, with "help" from me (the result is he gets three strokes for each number) then we start from 1 again

He has to make it through without ejaculating and it usually takes 3 times. If he ejaculates, he has to eat it, then he gets a tawsing, but, instead of 25 strokes, it's the number of strokes for years. He counts the strokes as usual with the usual penalty for counting wrong.

This brings tears, just like any other spanking he gets anymore, so I have to send him upstairs to fix his makeup when he finally makes it without ejaculating. Then he puts his dress and petticoats back on and I make him sit down and j he opens sissy presents we give him. He has to tell everyone how much he likes his presents. Then we have cake and ice cream. When it's time for everyone to go, he has to curtsey and thank them for coming and watching him get his birthday spankings (or mine).

If it's my birthday, of course, I just open my presents. He has to say thank you to everyone for my presents.

8. Leolocked

Leolocked Active member

Local Time:
    Get him to write at novel of his deepest fantasy and then recreate it... but defiantly he is not to cum drive him crazy let him think is going to get there but then beat his cock so hard he begs to be put back into his cage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice