I tried but it wasn't meant to be.

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by lockedUp24byKH, May 7, 2021.

1. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    9:47 PM
    I tried but it wasn't meant to be.

For a long time I've tried off the shelf steel devices some super small ones (Im a grower) and also high n tight balled most of the time and even more so when it's cold.
    My issue is I've always had a ball escape and sometimes with quite a bit of pain.
    I've tried small rings and large rings
    I've modified (frankensteined) off the shelf steel devices to reduce the gap to almost 0% flush, yet I still had the same right side ball as always squeeze pancaked under the gap...owch.

I've tried the cb6ks series.
    I've tried the small Holytrainer knockoffs with ergonomic rings, (very comfortable) but again always a ball escaped.

But I liked the steel devices with the open design, these are hygienic to wash in and you can be played with through the bars if your partner wants too.
    My wife is not fond of the open kind as she doesn't want to see any parts bulging out when I'm excited but she understands for hygiene it's better.

Previous steel device measurement
    Steel device measurements
    25" long cage 30" internal
    45"Circular ring.
    5 or 8mm gap approx.
    Always had a ball escape but not always comfortable.

First try with Cherry picker.
    I ordered a standard Pink cage and ring from JosieLynn Jewell
    It was 25"long with 30" internal and a white premium 45" ergonomic ring.
    The cage was far to small and there was no way I was gonna fit.
    The ring was fine.
    So previous steel cage measurements did not cross over.

I decided to order again and go 35" internal diameter and 30" in length and made it pink (she likes pink)
    The ring was 47mm ergonomic
    With an 8mm gap.
    This was way better but I was still popping a ball through the gap

Next the ring purchased was adjusted to a - 2 downward angle in the same white premium finish.
    This worked better but I had lots of ball burn and I could still pop through.??

I tried a circular 49" standard finish as Its cheaper.
    I went up in size to see if ball burn stopped
    Its definitely rougher than the premium ones but I used very fine sandpaper to smooth it out as I had read that sanding the rings made a huge difference.

Result...Finally.
    No ball burn and no ball escaped.
    I do feel my ball trying to retract into the body sometimes but the ring is stopping it so I'll keep watch on this.
    I have used some concentrated hand repair cream around the base ring once just for comfort but I'm not applying it every 20min like before with the 47mm ring and like other devices before it

2 days later
    So far a very very good result.
    Current build.
    30"L 35"dia pink, premium finish, open design.
    49" circular, standard finish ring, hand sanded polished.
    Gap 8,mm.
    It's looking hopeful. Now for a longer test.

After 3 days at home with the new 49" hand sanded ring I've had no problems, I haven't had to apply much hand cream maybe twice a day, Tomorrow im back to the office for work so we will see then.

1 day at work in the office and I didn't make it past lunch, So much ball burn, in the end I was applying cream every 30 minutes, eventually I gave in and unlocked with the spare key.
    I may have to use the sandpaper again for a smoother finish and try next week.

A week later and after more fine sanding of the base ring and the cage part internal diameter which did loose some of its deep pink pigment.

Day 1
    Perfect no problems at all and slept like a baby that night.

Day 2
    First day back at work. No problems and it was a cold day too.
    During the night. No problems at all slept well.

Day 3
    Second day back at work,Some ball burn is frequently starting to show up and I'm having to apply lotion often.
    By lunch again I had to remove the device, I found I had lint or cloth sticking to the base ring, I cleaned the device and washed my self too and gave it a rest for 2 hrs and but it back on without issue.
    Maybe purchasing some intimate wipes for women would benefit cleaning on the go.

I took 4 weeks break from chastity.

One weekend I decided to try again unfortunately I immediately had extreme ball burn even with copious amounts of hand cream it was unwearable.
    Back to the drawing board I guess.

A few weeks later I had ordered a larger circular ring 51mm and it arrived 2 weeks later.

I was playing around but alternating between rings and one particular day it was cold outside and as I was out the back for a few minutes with my previous 49mm ring on and quickly my right testicle decided to run for cover from the cold...owch.
    A few hours later I tried the 51mm, it was so comfortable I wore it for the entire weekend only having to use hand cream once or twice.

A few days later I wore it again 51mm only to have a ball escape again.
    My thinking is now a wider cage to fill up the gap rather than a smaller ring tighter ring that causes ball burn.
    But this will have to wait as my meager allowance only allows for purchases a few weeks at a time and a new cage is easily 40+ euros.

Right now it's November and I'm taking time out from chastity play.
    And its close to Christmas so most money is going in that direction.
    I've got my eye on either a 46mm but wide ring or a cage with a wider diameter.
    So those are my two options the ring would be cheaper to try first.

23rd Jan 2021
    Ive ordered a new cage part with a 44mm diameter with a standard 8mm gap.
    The thinking behind this is I've a lot of skin that fills the gap itself around the top so if it's too tight it will pinch.
    My hope with a wider diameter it will meet closer to the bottom of the base ring and reduce or stop pinching and also ball slippage...if it fails I will choose a cage with a 2mm gap and go from there maybe getting a bigger base ring with it.

The new cherry picker cage arrived on the 3rd of February 2021.
    I knew I wasted my money on seeing it.
    It was way too big for me, I'm less than half the length of the cage and yes the rings did get closer but my balls pulled and pulled to get closer to the body.
    I had high hopes for this to work as its valentines day soon.

So the next option is a 3mm gap cage and it's roughly the same size as the one I have already that actually fits me but only for my escape artist balls it would be perfect.

Eventually I got the same cage as I already have but this has only a 3mm gap and on trying it with the 51mm round base ring it was immediately obvious it was too tight around the edges of the base ring, I've a lot of thick skin around the testicles that bunch up and this made it too tight.
    Next up a 54mm round base ring to allow the skin to spread more and allow the cage to fit closer to the base ring.

54mm round base ring arrived today 28th April, so far so good, fits well along with the 3mm gap cage and the ring would need to be sanded for longterm wear but let's see how it goes for the day.

I had to remove it and sand it down again.
    I also had to sand the cage part too as it was causing an irritation.

The following weekend
    I put it on and all was fine for 24 hrs.
    I had that same ball give me trouble it was retracting and retracting to return to the body.
    I was sitting at this time and in a flash I felt it retract so hard under the 3mm gap, I saw red colours in my eyes and with lots of pain I broke in to a sweat with the pain of it escaping.
    After a few moments I went to Remove the device and lie down.
    I have never had that kind of pain before.

Im at a point now where I don't believe I could ever wear a chastity device full time and without a spare key.
    Were just not into piercings so tube style ones are out.

2. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:47 PM
    I ran into that issue occasionally when I’d wear a ball trap style cage. My balls raise and lower quite a bit and in the mornings they would be high and tight which was more likely when the ball slippage would occur. With a smaller ring it was more painful when it happened but it wasn’t often enough to keep me from wearing a cage. The larger rings would allow it to occur more often but there was no pain when it would slip back through the ring, just kind of uncomfortable. The bigger ring felt better but the security of the cage was nil making the cage pointless and more symbolic than anything else.

I switched up to a Behind Barz belt a couple of years ago. And very minimally have had this issue. This belt is essentially a ball trap cage with a steel band around your waist, it keeps the base ring up against your body which greatly reduced your chance of a ball slipping out. For comfort reasons i went all the way up to a 55 mm ring because the size of the ring doesn’t matter as much since the belt keeps the ring tight up against your body. Yes I’ll still have a ball retract every now and again but with the bigger ring it’s not a big deal to move it back where it belongs and doesn’t hurt.

I realize you’ve spent a lot on cages trying to get something to work and a quality belt can be expensive. I don’t blame you if you feel apprehensive about spending money on a belt when things haven’t worked that well so far. It might be worth your while to buy an inexpensive eBay chastity belt and see if something like that will work for you. I’ve heard a lot of successes with cheap eBay belts, might be a good alternate route for you. Plus a lot of the belts don’t use a base ring so you might find one that works and you won’t even have to worry about the ring. Good luck!

lockedUp24byKH likes this.
  3. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    Update

I've found a 2mm gap cage from the cherrykeeper range in my size and I'll try that for my next purchase.

4. Missyp

Missyp Member

Local Time:
    I had similar issues with a variety of ball trap type devices, also found it very easy to achieve orgasm in them.

I concluded that the only real solution is a full belt, custom built for a perfect fit. This is comfortable and 100% effective. Does present additional challenges in keeping clean though, and obviously one has to sit down gently...

Waiting on parts to finish the latest iteration of my custom build.

5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @lockedUp24byKH coooo what a lot of troubles you have had with try and wear a cage. it no wonder you have gived up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice