I support Summertime Chastity 2023... June + July + August

Discussion in 'Work of others' started by MH Macdonald, Jun 2, 2023.

1. MH Macdonald

MH Macdonald My kink: slow, slippery, unfinished hand-jobs...

part time author
    London area
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:28 AM
    It's started! A long dry summer for beta-males...Who's doing it?
    Not heard about it... in the summertime, when the guy is locked, he can stretch right up & touch the inside of his cage, when the weather's right, he’s got women, he’s got women on his mind…

#SummerTimeChastity is a transformative practice designed to eradicate the toxic masculinity that has plagued men and reshape their perspectives on women. Throughout the months of June, July, and August, males are encouraged to embrace this period of abstinence from self-gratification, shedding their entitled attitudes and objectifying tendencies.
    summertime chastity.jpg

By committing to summertime chastity, men willingly relinquish their selfish desires and embrace the power that women hold over them. It is an opportunity for them to confront their own toxic masculinity head-on and realize the inherent strength and control that women possess. This surrender to the superior female becomes a manifestation of nature’s intended order, where men relinquish their egocentric ways and wholeheartedly dedicate themselves to serving and adoring women.

During these transformative months, men are guided towards a path of self-discovery, shedding the layers of entitlement and objectification that have been ingrained in them. It is through this self-imposed abstinence that they come to recognize the true power and influence women hold, ultimately fostering a deeper sense of respect, admiration, and servitude.

As men partake in summertime chastity, they undergo a profound shift in their attitudes and behaviors. They learn to prioritize the needs and desires of women above their own, recognizing that serving the superior female is their ultimate purpose. This narrative highlights the journey of men as they surrender their selfishness, embrace their role as devoted servants, and contribute to the greater narrative of female supremacy.

More at: https://thehive.center/2023/05/31/summertime-chastity-2023/

On a personal note my sub did it last year and is doing it again this year (he doesn't actually know this yet and won't know until his usual release date on 1st July goes by) and it was a wonderfully fun experience, well for me at least ;)
    So, if you like merciless tease & denial... and you are locked for the summer, at least you can still 'enjoy' my eBooks, as you'll probably LOVE the mischievous prick-teasing and playful merciless domination by ladies who take delight in your blueballs available via the free Kindle App for iOS & Android devices on Amazon @ http://amazon.com/author/mhmacdonald

dirt turpin likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice