I stole my KEY!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by happilydenied, Jun 13, 2014.

1. happilydenied

happilydenied Member

Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    4:34 PM
    My wife / KH, is rather lax about my key, she often leaves it on her nightstand, or the bathroom vanity. But yesterday, she left it on the kitchen counter. I believe she was intending to wear it, (it is on a long chain, so it gets snuggled all day by her twins) but got distracted and left for work.
    I put the key in an espresso cup on the top shelf of a cabinet (I did fight off more sinister thoughts, given the blatant opportunity with the key in my hand and the house to myself).
    This morning, she seamed to be looking for something in the bedroom but didn't mention it to me, Im sure she doesn't want to tell me She misplaced the key to my balls (I almost feel bad). Once she realizes its missing, My intentions are to let her know I have it and withhold the location, and make her torture the information out of me (kind of a pain slut)!!
    Figured I would share with you all
    Gotta keep it fun and interesting

2. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:34 PM
    #2 Mascara^Snake, Jun 13, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2014
    Perhaps if it were more fun and interesting for her then she might pay closer attention to the whereabouts of the key?

chairandstone and jemima like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice