I need your creative stories...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Argentus, Sep 13, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Argentus

Argentus Active member

Health Care
    Boston
    Local Time:
    1:52 PM
    My wife is amazing. I'm not a sissy. I don't have tiny equipment. We just have fun with her taking control, sometimes. After a year+ of trial and error, we finally found a device that works well with my anatomy.

She can have complete control, pretty much forever, with the use of a little bit of numbing gel when things get irritated.

She's a huge domme. She LOVES to be dominant. We have a safe word that I'll use if the cage is ever an infection risk, or whatever. She's just too chicken to take control over everything. I *know* she loves the idea. It's just so foreign to her, to own a man and use him as a plaything... If we're not trying for a baby at the moment, she'll smack the hell out of her (my) balls, just as an example.

I would love for some of you more creative folks to invent a story... Literally, if you want, make me the subject and make her the Domme. Call me Andrew and call her Christina - not our real names, but she'll identify with those. Turn her on! Please. Make her excited to be an owner. Put ideas in her head that I will probably hate. Write her the perfect chastity story, where her every need is met, and I have to wait for months to ever orgasm.

Thanks, friends. I hope you can help me out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice