I made the switch to pouch thongs..

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by NBChastity, Aug 14, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. NBChastity

NBChastity Active member

New Brunswick, Canada
    Local Time:
    6:39 PM
    I recently bought some pouch thongs off of Amazon. I've never been fond of feminization or the whole 'sissy' aspect of chastity. I consider myself straight. I first thought thought that the thongs might be a bit feminine, but not a big deal. Now I'm starting to second guess myself. Wearing these is basically the same thing as if I were wearing panties. Here is a few things I have noticed.

1. The Bathroom; I now realize why some women leave their underwear around their thighs when using the bathroom. I quickly had to stop myself at work when sitting down to prevent myself from showing the restroom a brightly coloured thong if they took a peek at my feet or caught a glimpse in the mirror.

2. Public Places; These thongs fit tight. They display every curve of my Holy Trainer and makes it painfully obvious I'm in chastity at even the slightest look. I generally shower at the local gym, but I've stopped doing so for the last few days while I've been daily wearing the thongs. It's too embarrassing for me considering I see the same people there on a regular basis. I guess I'll have to wear briefs to workout in for the time being.

3. Fit; Along with the chastity device outline through the tight material, the string that runs up my asscrack is a different feeling that I'm not entirely sure of. I don't play with my bum on a regular basis so that stimulation from the string is strange but nice. The fit of the thongs hold the chastity device firmly in the pouch, and actually help prevent erections.

Has anyone else made the switch from briefs/boxers to thongs? How do you feel about it?

2. lockedbman

lockedbman Active member

US - Texas
    Local Time:
    4:39 PM
    I wear only men's thongs. Have for a few years now....

There are more reason why i keep wearing them than not.

Enjoy!

Skylee likes this.
  3. For69

For69 Active member

Local Time:
    5:39 PM
    Men's thongs. The pocket supports cage comfortably when I get really relaxed and things try to slide out of place.

Denied Pleasure and caged Doug like this.
  4. NBChastity

NBChastity Active member

New Brunswick, Canada
    Local Time:
    6:39 PM
    Yeah, that's the main reason I bought them. Keeps the low hangers a bit higher lol

mrmrsnew315 and Denied Pleasure like this.
  5. Denied Pleasure

Western New York
    Local Time:
    I actually wear Brazilian boxers. It is a boxer brief with a pouch. Very comfortable and nothing moves around.

6. John

John Member

Local Time:
    11:39 PM
    Yes, I have changed to thongs male thongs most of the time. Just where some compression tights/shorts underneath so it's less obvious if wearing thinner pants

7. Skylee

Skylee New member

Denver, Co
    Local Time:
    4:39 PM
    I have also made the switch to thongs with a pouch myself. I made the switch years ago I even tossed all my “man” undies out completely. Thongs supports the cage sooo much better.
    You will probably get over the fear of somebody spotting a thong hangin around your ankles in the bathroom because after a while they become very normal to you. Well that’s how it worked for me.
    I can’t really say much on the “sissy” thing because I always had kinda a thing for xdressing growing up. I also consider myself mostly straight lol. I would sneak my girlfriends panties, dresses and such but only in complete secrecy. After I ordered them thongs and my girlfriend was into it. Full blown panty fetish and soon mild feminization followed.... BUT I was always into it just couldn’t let my guard down so maybe that’s not the case for you if you have no interest.
    Just do what feels right and don’t worry about the stigmas!

8. Stavslockedcock

Stavslockedcock Active member

Local Time:
    I started out wearing woman’s panties and did so for years until I discovered men’s pouch thongs. I only own 2 pairs of boxers and they haven’t been wore in at least 2 years. I also have a few pairs of men’s bikinis but mostly stick with thongs. They support my cage and actually help hide the bulge in my pants. Public restrooms Don’t bother me anymore I just don’t pull em down as far as my pants.

Denied Pleasure likes this.
  9. BigCockTinyCage

BigCockTinyCage "It looks so little!"

Doc
    New Hampshire
    Local Time:
    I am also a straight male who is very into the humiliation aspects of wearing something lacy to cover my caged dicklet. I just bought three lacy panties each with a "sissy pouch" that contains my swollen balls and helps. to catch the "cuck tears" which seem to flow throughout the day. I love them.
    I think my KH is a bit put off by them, but am hoping she gets into the humiliation aspect along with me. There's nothing more of a turn on than to have my masculinity attacked (this coming from a guy who is more than willing to "fluff" one of my wife's lovers if directed, even though the idea of any male contact is genuinely unpalatable to me).

Pantied cuck in chastity. The idea almost gives me a hard-on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice